Coach Trisha Rainboot help ..?

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Hi everyone ! I was looking for some help / feedback . I stopped into my local Coach outlet today just to browse . In the sale section I found these last pair of rain boots in my size ! They are a pretty good deal . I was unsure if I should purchase them so I asked the SA to hold them for me :smile: She said yes but only till tomorrow evening . So my questions are ...should I get them ? LOL . Does anyone know how Coach rainboots hold up ? Are they worth the price ? I will insert a picture I found on google . http://www.wee.handbagdb.com/COACH/NEW-ARRIVALS/ALL/Q7722/TRISHA_RAINBOOT/46160/BLACK/BLACK BTW , they are 194.99 with 70% off I believe . Thanks !!!!

Kitts

Jan 30, 2014
I have those boots and love them! I got them about a year ago and have only worn them about 5 times (not extremely wet where I live), so I can't speak to how they hold up but they are comfy and great in the rain. I paid around $95 on the outlet online sale.

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
I have those boots and love them! I got them about a year ago and have only worn them about 5 times (not extremely wet where I live), so I can't speak to how they hold up but they are comfy and great in the rain. I paid around $95 on the outlet online sale.
Thank you for the response ! I will be going to pick up my boots today ! :smile: Happy to hear you love your boots . We will be boot twins ! ..lol