Coach torture! :D :D

i<3bags

Mar 17, 2007
My birthday is Saturday and I know that my boyfriend ordered something online for me. Today at work one of our co-workers walks in with a large box that the FedEx person just dropped off for him. Unfortunately I was in the room with my boyfriend at the same time and noticed the distinct Coach security tape around the box. I started going on and on that the Coach warehouse is in JAX, FL and how that box looks exactly like the ones that Coach ships. Well, come to find out it is something from Coach, :yahoo:!!! However, I can not open it until Saturday. Sooo the boyfriend was having fun with the box leaving it out in plain sight and threatening to take it back if I didn't be nice and smile. On the ride home tonight I got to hug the box! I am soooooooooooo excited to find out what is in this box!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

For now I am :drool::drool: because I have a wonderful bf and a new Coach bag to look forward to!

Stay tuned, I will have pictures up early Sunday or sometime during the day on Sunday.

The BF was so annoyed when the box arrived because I loudly announced that without question it was from Coach.

BF is planning on calling Coach CS tomorrow to discuss their security packaging tape and how it ruins surprises!

:roflmfao:

The BF was so annoyed when the box arrived because I loudly announced that without question it was from Coach.

BF is planning on calling Coach CS tomorrow to discuss their security packaging tape and how it ruins surprises!

:roflmfao:

Haha! That's funny and he has a good point! They should have the option to ship the box "incognito" (kinda like how gift wrapping is an option). :yes:

Happy Birthday!!! Can't wait to see what you got!

LOL, THAT'S funny. coach does need to be a little more discreet on gifts. i got my anniversary gift today. knew it was from coach immediately. called DH and he told me to wait. now i have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket..lol

Happy Early Birthday !! Does your bf know what bags you like? Did you give him any hints as to what you want or is this a total surprise? How fun! I love Coach surprises!!!:girlsigh:Keep us posted and DEFINITELY post pics when you get a chance. :okay:

Ladies, it took me a year to rear my BF about Coach. GL with your men!

Oh and I find it is helpful to drool over the bag you really want whlie he is shopping with you. Or just leave it you on the website so when he sits down at the computer he gets the hint. And if he asks you why you have that crazy website up, tell him some special occasion is coming up. Hope he's not too dense so he gets the picture!

The two things I really want are- the signature stripe tote in punch, which I doubt JAX has or the legacy shoulder bag in brown (11140). I like the new ergo leather (or signature) flap in brown too. However, he picked it out for me so I have no clue what it really is. I wonder if it has a matching wristlet......hummmmmm. I'll just have to be patient. :nogood:

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: