Coach top handle pouches

Oct 16, 2008
UK
Hi girls, Those of you who have a Coach top handle pouch could you post a picture of what you can fit inside.

I have just purchased my first Coach pouch and can't wait for it to come.

Thanks, Louise.

Katwoman1973

Jan 30, 2009
Sunshine State
Sorry dont own one but would like to see also.. thinking of getting one to carry to football games abd track meets since I never miss my Son play. I dont wanna carry my really good bags..

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
Here is a pic of my Legacy top handle pouch on my mannequins shoulder. I can usually wear pouches on the shoulder comfortably, but they do have a tendency to slip.

Attachments

Last edited:

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
Virginia
i love mine
don't have apic but i can fit a mni skinny a wrsitlet, my chekbook, phone,sunglasses and gum, pen or two and sometimes a few pieces of make up lol i clip my keys on the outside though...theyre very nifty and they don't hold too much but they are so cute! and they hold just the esentials ! if you are smaller, you could probabley put it on yours shoulder, i am by no sneeze small, so if i had to i might be able to put it on my shoulder, but it would be like all up in my arm pitt lol!

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
I tried on some of my pouches. As long as they're not packed full they are very comfortable on the shoulder.

I took some pics of what you can fit inside. This is the legacy again. Please don't mind the scratched sunglasses. These are my old pair, obviously you would not be able to use a sunglass case in a pouch.

Attachments

dragonette

Jessica Val
O.G.
May 16, 2008
Singapore
www.instagram.com
btw, different designs have different drop lengths - some are longer, some are shorter, so best to try them on if you can. if you're buying from the bay, go for the ones with the trigger snap on one end, in case you need to add an extension. :yes:

the heritage pouches have slightly longer straps by default. the newer legacy ones, like bouncin's, are also a little longer. the older styles are a little tighter.

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
DEFINITELY try them on if you have a chance. I found that my Carly pouch can't be worn on the shoulder, but it does have the trigger snap so maybe I will take Dragonette's advice and get an extension. Thanks for the info!

Attachments

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
Thanks, I love it too! And funny enough I never liked the Carly bags until I saw this little guy at the outlets. It was so cute (and the last one) so I had to get it!

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I have fallen in love with the legacy leather pouches. :love: I have 3 now. They are perfect. They are hand bags for me though.