COACH Tie Dye - Yay or Nay?

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
So we've put our two cents in on the Python and Denim lines, but what about the (Summer '06) Tie Dyes? Personally, I'm not sure this is the design for me, but I still :heart: COACH :]

(Image Credit: COACH.com)
10010_B4KH_d2.jpg

10008_B4WT_d2.jpg

40002_B4KH_d2.jpg

40003_B4KH_d2.jpg

Some accessories -

40000_B4KH_d2.jpg

7545_B4WT_d2.jpg

92000_SVKH_d2.jpg

I like this latest round of tie dye a lot, I didn't like the previous ones. I think I just like the brown/gold/brass combo . . . that said, the Taffy and the wallet are both in my Coach wishlist.

I like the look, but, they just look like they got smudged! Like something went wrong in the production process...I do love the wallet and the barrel bag though...maybe if it ever went to the outlet, other than that, prolly no for me :smile:

bagnshoofetish said:
...and I'm really not trying to be mean here but am I the only one that thinks this looks like a car ran over it? Don't get me wrong, I am a Coach fan. Just not for this line.

10008_B4WT_d2.jpg

lol bagnshoofetish you crack me up. Yes, I can see that. Like aarti said too, you can barely see the C's on there.

Big NAY from me. I agree with bagnshoofetish that the white one looks like it got run over by a car. And the others just look grimy to me. Still :heart: :heart: :heart: Coach, though!