COACH this is how you do a floral print bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    I'm sorry for bringing another brand in this forum ,but those Floral print Madison's are hideous!
    COACH learn form GUCCI this how to pull off a floral print.

Attached Files:

2. I'm not crazy about either one!

3. they remind me of my granny's furniture. :]

4. Nope, IMO, that's not how you do it either! :P

5. The Gucci design is much nicer! I don't think that "hideous" is a strong enough word to describe the floral Madison bags.

6. I REALLY DON'T LIKE GUCCI'S - I'd go for madison floral anyday over that

7. I dont really like any floral print, on anything.

8. The Gucci one looks awful to me. Like a run-of-the-mill tattoo you'd find on any college co-ed's ankle or back. I like that the madison flower print has a retro feel, but is still fresh and artsy. The Gucci just looks so... typical.

9. My friend's aunt's boutique received a shipment of large Gucci totes in Flora! They were much prettier than the ones posted above though... One Gucci that I would actually consider buying (if of course, I was female... Or an extremely confident male).

The orchids on this one, doesn't do it for me...

10. that literally made me LOL
    :P

11. So far the only floral that I can think of that I like is the LV Stephen Sprouse bags...at least I think that's the name of the one I'm thinking of, lol.
    Very rarely is there a floral that I like...now, throw some paisley on a bag and i'd probably go crazy and be the first to buy it, haha.

12. I live to lol! :nuts:

13. ^^^Ditto!!!

14. I've thought about it ... Gucci's looks like mosquitos smeared across a windshield after trying to use your wipers to get off the dead bugs:throwup:

Yep, I think that pretty much sums it up!

15. The Coach Floral is nicer in person.. I saw it today and its pretty with the metallic gold.:P