coach tag

and do the authentic tags have the little coach logo on the bottm right corner like that? I can't BELIEVE I dont' know and remember this right now, I just dont' pay that close of attention to my tags I guess

I personally can't tell a difference in the font but I am not an expert like you guys! Were their coach bags sold with the tag coach written lighter than this? I did have the bag authenticated on the authenticate this forum, and it all looks good to me.. I am so confused :confused1:

yeah, i am not feeling this one... i think that there's something off with it. A possibility COULD be that the ink was sun bleached, MAYBE... but the font is still seeming to be a tad different...

Oh man, you guys, now I don't know what to do!! The seller has good feedback, I did it on the authenticate this board, it DOES look and smell real to me, but this tag has thrown me off! The closes boutique is 2 hours away. I have never had an SA authenticate something before. What do I do? :confused1:

i looked at the auction and it really does look authentic. I am starting to lean on the maybe the tag got sunbleached theory... could you email the seller and ask him/her where this was stored and if it is possible??

Sorry I can't help more!

i looked at the auction and it really does look authentic. I am starting to lean on the maybe the tag got sunbleached theory... could you email the seller and ask him/her where this was stored and if it is possible??

Sorry I can't help more!

Thanks, no problem, I really appreciate all the feedback!! I will email the seller and let you know!! :tup:

okay here is what she emailed me

I purchased from Desert Hills Premium Outlets CA, and These items are either brand new by our customer consignments, was display item on store shelves, customer return items, last year's models, overstocks, or shelf pulls.

Thank you

hmmm.. it isn't an outlet tag and doesn't have the bullseye :confused1:

i mean, not everything at the outlet gets the bullseye or outlet tag- but that's usually just new stuff and/or full price returns.

i think something fishy is going on...