Coach Tabby collection

me too! on my wishlist is one of these and a rogue top handle in a new color. just accidentally looked at coach.japan and saw a top handle in yellow so I'm even more excited to see the spring floorset!
Someone got the Rogue top handle in Hay & posted pics from her SA in the Rogue clubhouse. Anxious to see if any other colors come out & also for these Tabbys!

Reactions: holiday123
He’s ripping into the color that I wanted and it makes me sad. That color has been sold out
From what I understand Coach sent it to him, so they (Coach) likely chose a popular color because of the optics for them. The more people that see that desireable style and color, the more demand. But it is sad that it’s sold out… hopefully they restock it.

I’m not sure which other bags this applies to but I was today years old when I learned you could swap out the buckle on the Soft Tabby!

View attachment 5832887
I remember they announced this when the Tabby collection was first introduced. My favorite buckle is the jewel encrusted Cs. Those look so pretty against a solid leather Tabby bag.