Coach Tabby collection

Anyone have the soft tabby? Is the leather durable. I know it’s a softer bag, I really like that it fits more than the tabby 26. Anyone have both which do you prefer.
I don’t have one but The Handbag Housewife on YouTube has several and said that the leather seems pretty durable to her compared to your typical smooth leather. I did play with it at the store a few weeks ago but decided to go with a different bag with pebbled leather. I just can’t baby my everyday bags and wouldn’t want to be overly concerned about scratches.

Anyone own a Coach tabby 26 bought retail within the last year or so? Is there still a issue with the clasp coming undone while wearing? I bought the Tabby 26 in oxblood when it first came out a few years ago but eventually sold for that reason. I loved the bag and am itching to add another one if the newer releases have fixed the issue.

Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
Anyone own a Coach tabby 26 bought retail within the last year or so? Is there still an issue with the clasp coming undone while wearing? I bought the Tabby 26 in oxblood when it first came out a few years ago but eventually sold for that reason. I loved the bag and am itching to add another one if the newer releases have fixed the issue.
I have had that issue with my chalk tabby 26 until I saw the hack that the clasp has to face outward. I think it’s only happened once or twice since then.

I’m currently debating getting the Tabby 26 in a brown colour as a small summer bag/bag for when I don’t want to wear my black ones. However, until now I only had outlet coach bags and wasn’t really happy with the quality. I already watched several reviews online but would love to hear about the wear and tear, the quality of the leather, what fits …

Thank you in advance!

F881F6E3-80CC-4D9C-A41A-35B4402452C8.jpeg

I’m currently debating getting the Tabby 26 in a brown colour as a small summer bag/bag for when I don’t want to wear my black ones. However, until now I only had outlet coach bags and wasn’t really happy with the quality. I already watched several reviews online but would love to hear about the wear and tear, the quality of the leather, what fits …

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 5696220
Hi! I have this in red. The quality is amazing. I’m sort of annoyed by the price of $450 because it used to be $395 but I was lucky to find mine on sale. It is sort of small but enough for essentials. I can fit my card holder, key pouch, brush, chapstick, mirror. And the back pocket is where I put my iPhone (not the large iPhone).

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 5696220
Just how I do it. You can probably fit more if you wanted.

0FD95069-5879-4B2E-800B-B0C9579B3825.jpeg

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 5696220
I have this bag in chalk and it’s excellent! No color transfer whatsoever and it holds a decent amount - a little more than essentials. The hardware and clasp are gorgeous and feel so sturdy and luxurious. I think that it’s a well made item.

Hi! I have this in red. The quality is amazing. I’m sort of annoyed by the price of $450 because it used to be $395 but I was lucky to find mine on sale. It is sort of small but enough for essentials. I can fit my card holder, key pouch, brush, chapstick, mirror. And the back pocket is where I put my iPhone (not the large iPhone).
I have this bag in chalk and it’s excellent! No color transfer whatsoever and it holds a decent amount - a little more than essentials. The hardware and clasp are gorgeous and feel so sturdy and luxurious. I think that it’s a well made item.
Thank you both for replying! Reassuring to hear your possible experiences. I’ll have to look a little more into it then.. :smile: