Coach suede fringe rogue durability?

Galaxygrrl

O.G.
Nov 13, 2010
Hi all,

So, I fell in love with the green suede fringe rogue. This one. Anyone have anything to say how it will hold up? I know the suede rouges are holding up well, but people have talked about the gray and blue and not the fringe one.

Any insight?

Thanks

Well I have the suede fringe wristlet clutch and I used it hard for a good 5 weeks and it was fine. I brushed it with a suede brush before giving it a rest and that was all it needed. I have it in black.

Reactions: momofgirls
Cool! I have not decided on whether I will keep it. I saw it in the coach store and I called Macys to get the 30% off and they sent it to me, so when it comes, I'll decide. It's a beautiful bag. I was concerned maybe it's too trendy and will go out of style, but I don't really think so, fringe is always in.

What is odd to me is it seems so much like a fall back and they released in the summer. But, Fall will be hear soon enough.

Cool! I have not decided on whether I will keep it. I saw it in the coach store and I called Macys to get the 30% off and they sent it to me, so when it comes, I'll decide. It's a beautiful bag. I was concerned maybe it's too trendy and will go out of style, but I don't really think so, fringe is always in.

What is odd to me is it seems so much like a fall back and they released in the summer. But, Fall will be hear soon enough.
I've not found it on their website. Do they only have it in stores?

I've not found it on their website. Do they only have it in stores?

They have the whole 1941 collection at Macy's Herald Square in NYC. I got 3 of them. You have to call NY. Ordered 2 then, called and ordered the fringe. They said they were NOT honoring Friends and Family anymore. I asked to talk to a manager and I said, look people are online posting they got the 30% off and they gave it to me without out much a fuss at all.

Reactions: JVSXOXO
They have the whole 1941 collection at Macy's Herald Square in NYC. I got 3 of them. You have to call NY. Ordered 2 then, called and ordered the fringe. They said they were NOT honoring Friends and Family anymore. I asked to talk to a manager and I said, look people are online posting they got the 30% off and they gave it to me without out much a fuss at all.
Thanks!

I would make a fuss with them. Tell them you read about the discount online. They will give it to you. I got three bags I really wanted.

- Beechwood tearose
- Blacklink tote
- Suede fringe rouge.

I have no idea what I will keep, but I wanted to get the discount on them and think about it. I know i"m keeping the tea rose.

Reactions: Suzanne B.
I would make a fuss with them. Tell them you read about the discount online. They will give it to you. I got three bags I really wanted.

- Beechwood tearose
- Blacklink tote
- Suede fringe rouge.

I have no idea what I will keep, but I wanted to get the discount on them and think about it. I know i"m keeping the tea rose.
Thanks! I really love the bag and am debating whether to give it a try. I love the green color, but not sure if I would wear it. I lean toward blacks, browns and tones like burgundy or deep forest green, kind of muted colors.

Thanks! I really love the bag and am debating whether to give it a try. I love the green color, but not sure if I would wear it. I lean toward blacks, browns and tones like burgundy or deep forest green, kind of muted colors.

There is a forest green. It's the medium size. This the one I got. :smile:

86824_lhfrn_a0

There is a forest green. It's the medium size. This the one I got. :smile:

86824_lhfrn_a0
I LOVE this color! :loveeyes: :drool: I wish I could do the medium sized Rogue, but I've tried for the second time and the medium size just doesn't cut it for me. I have the first gen black Rogue and I love the look of the bag, but not carrying it. I can't quite put my finger on the problem, it may be the size or a combination of the size and weight, but it's just isn't working for me. On the other hand, I love to carry the Rogue 25. So if I got one, it would have to be the bright green 25 size. Your bag is gorgeous and I won't lie, I'm envious of you!

I LOVE this color! :loveeyes: :drool: I wish I could do the medium sized Rogue, but I've tried for the second time and the medium size just doesn't cut it for me. I have the first gen black Rogue and I love the look of the bag, but not carrying it. I can't quite put my finger on the problem, it may be the size or a combination of the size and weight, but it's just isn't working for me. On the other hand, I love to carry the Rogue 25. So if I got one, it would have to be the bright green 25 size. Your bag is gorgeous and I won't lie, I'm envious of you!

It was a little crazy. I had my heart set for months on the Beechwood tea rose and just felt the Linked rogue tote would be a bag I use all the time. So I ordered both from Macys. Then, I took my Caroline into Coach to be repaired and I saw the green suede fringe medium size tote and thought love. THese are three outrageously expensive bags. I've never spent over $700 on a bag before and only have one or two of those and here are 3 of them. The problem is I love them all.

Reactions: Suzanne B.
Well, I got the bags today. The one I love is the green fringe. THe beechwood I think is a keeper, but the black tote is going back. I was suprised at how much I liked the green.