COACH subforum divisions?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
a lot of girls have been hinting at wanting a separate folder like the bigger brands have. so on behalf of the coach girls, could we have a folder like chanels accessory resource thread? if i can help in anyway of doing this or help to monitor it and see if it goes smoothly LMK.

thanks for listening!

aarti:wlae:

maybe we can get some more girls opinions?
I was thinking a COACH REFERENCE THREAD
and we'd have stuff like
show us your coach pebbled goods
"hamptons striped collection
" legacy collection
"resort collection
"wearables
"signature collection
*evening bags

or like
*satchels
*top handles
*demis
*small goods/accesssories
*evening
*cross body
*totes
*hobos
*cosmetic pouches
*shoulder bags

etc etc.

i think that's good, aarti. i would like it separated by actual COLLECTION, rather than by type of bag (though it could be further categorized each post...this is x bag from y collection and it's a hobo bag)
because, between all of us, we have a HUGE percentage of the bags...and whatever we don't have, we could track down. or buy. :P

another question for the coach forum...
is there any way we could get a mod? we have SO many duplicate threads from newbies not wanting to just search for their answer (which 9 times out of 10, it's been answered exactly). and, unless you're a mod, they won't listen to you...

^^Yeah I like the collection idea better as well.

And I agree, I'd like to have a Coach mod, I feel like a child always running off and bothering poor swanky to report someone asking or selling something or duplicates and all.

with that said I'm sorry swanky!!

i know...i always feel bad, too...or else i feel like i'm complaining for nothing you know? like, i KNOW the answer for a question can be found if it was searched- but should i bother doing anything about it?

i only mention the mod thing because i've gotten a few snippy responses for mentioning things (like doing a search or looking at the bottom of the page)

(and sorry aarti for always posting right after you! i swear i'm not a stalker!!!)