COACH subforum divisions?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. a lot of girls have been hinting at wanting a separate folder like the bigger brands have. so on behalf of the coach girls, could we have a folder like chanels accessory resource thread? if i can help in anyway of doing this or help to monitor it and see if it goes smoothly LMK.

thanks for listening!

aarti:wlae:

2. i second that!

between all of us over there, that'd be cool.

3. I agree! That's a great idea!

4. Just putting my two cents in, but I think it'a a great idea too!

5. maybe we can get some more girls opinions?
    I was thinking a COACH REFERENCE THREAD
    and we'd have stuff like
    show us your coach pebbled goods
    "hamptons striped collection
    " legacy collection
    "resort collection
    "wearables
    "signature collection
    *evening bags

or like
    *satchels
    *top handles
    *demis
    *small goods/accesssories
    *evening
    *cross body
    *totes
    *hobos
    *cosmetic pouches
    *shoulder bags

etc etc.

6. i think that's good, aarti. i would like it separated by actual COLLECTION, rather than by type of bag (though it could be further categorized each post...this is x bag from y collection and it's a hobo bag)
    because, between all of us, we have a HUGE percentage of the bags...and whatever we don't have, we could track down. or buy. :P

7. another question for the coach forum...
    is there any way we could get a mod? we have SO many duplicate threads from newbies not wanting to just search for their answer (which 9 times out of 10, it's been answered exactly). and, unless you're a mod, they won't listen to you...

8. ^^Yeah I like the collection idea better as well.

And I agree, I'd like to have a Coach mod, I feel like a child always running off and bothering poor swanky to report someone asking or selling something or duplicates and all.

with that said I'm sorry swanky!!

9. i know...i always feel bad, too...or else i feel like i'm complaining for nothing you know? like, i KNOW the answer for a question can be found if it was searched- but should i bother doing anything about it?

i only mention the mod thing because i've gotten a few snippy responses for mentioning things (like doing a search or looking at the bottom of the page)

(and sorry aarti for always posting right after you! i swear i'm not a stalker!!!)

10. Ladies, I'll look into all of your suggestions this weekend, I promise!

11. ^^thanks vlad!! APPRECIATE IT!

12. is wrong for me to be excited for this? LOL.

13. anything happening with this? aarti and i are both obviously excited! :nuts:

14. I think we need to wait till after the holidays, megs and vlad'll take care of us when they can.

15. since when am i patient though?!

boredom leads to online shopping...:P