Coach Store vs. Coach Outlet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone!

I have a giftcard and I'm wondering if I should wait for Coach's summer sale or go to the outlet. I've never shopped the summer sale. Do they have good deals? I really want a Rogue but that's out of reach right now so a carryall would be great. Please share. Thanks!

2. I'd wait for the summer sale. It's coming soon, and Coach is probably not sending a lot of deletes to outlets in the meantime. Some items in past sales have been 40 or 50% off.

3. By summer sale I assume you're talking about the FP's semi-annual sale? Those are quite nice and can offer some good deals.

4. Thank you!

5. .

6. Since the stuff at the FP boutique is much nicer than the stuff at the outlet right now, I would wait for the sale.

7. The outlet can be hit or miss. I would also wait out for a full line sale, but I have found some nice bags at the outlet in the past.

8. The Factory Online Sale starts on May 26 and you can use a gift card for online purchases; you might find something you like on the FOS.