Coach Store in the Bahamas?

Neliza

O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
Hi Everyone! Hubby and I will be leaving on a four night cruise tomorrow for the Labor Day weekend which was originally supposed to leave Ft Lauderdale and go to Key West and Cozumel Mexico. We just received notification from Royal Caribbean that our itinerary has changed due to Hurricane Gustav and we will be going to the Bahamas instead of Cozumel. That's good news and bad news. Bad because this will be our third time visiting the Bahamas and we wanted something different but good because this has turned out to be a total Coach vacation:tup:. There is an outlet in Key West where I already have two bags on hold for when I get there on Friday and there is a Coach Boutique in the Bahamas:woohoo:. I have not been to the boutique because both times we went into town it was closed. Has anyone been there? If so, what can I expect to find? the same merchandise that's currently in the U.S. boutiques or older stuff? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i went to the Coach boutique in the Bahamas last May. it was one of the ports on a cruise we took. i was happily surprised to see it there of course and it's in an area that caters mostly to tourists. there are lots of jewelry stores and luxury boutiques like LV. the other side of the block, however, you can definitely see the poverty in the area. it's a strange thing, to be surrounded by such wealth and have children begging you for money.

but anyway, i thought it was a typical boutique. there are two floors and and they were selling current Coach items. prices were not different than they are here and they do accept American currency. the SA was very helpful and pleasant. hth!

i went to the Coach boutique in the Bahamas last May. it was one of the ports on a cruise we took. i was happily surprised to see it there of course and it's in an area that caters mostly to tourists. there are lots of jewelry stores and luxury boutiques like LV. the other side of the block, however, you can definitely see the poverty in the area. it's a strange thing, to be surrounded by such wealth and have children begging you for money.

but anyway, i thought it was a typical boutique. there are two floors and and they were selling current Coach items. prices were not different than they are here and they do accept American currency. the SA was very helpful and pleasant. hth!

Thank you, that definitely helps! We are currently in Key West and will be arriving in the Bahamas tomorrow. I look forward to visiting the boutique; whether or not I end up getting anything remains to be seen, especially if they have what's currently in the U.S. stores. On another note, my first order of business when we arrived here this morning was to visit the Coach Outlet which was chock full of goodies, got a couple of bags and will post pics upon my return :tup: