coach sophia gathered in bone.. yay or nay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys - I need some advice. I found a small gathered sophia in bone with a matching wallet at an outlet. :biggrin:

HOwever, they won't give it to me but for the 20% off MSRP, so it ends up being around $400. I'm not sure if I want the wallet or not, but I"m having them hold it for me.

I really like this, but still having a hard time with the price. I noticed they are not even on the website anymore. What do you guys think: yay or nay?

2. Bone scares me personally but if you think you can take care of the colour then go for it! I say yes to gathered

3. Yay! I think you will do fine with the light color. Warning from my shimmer sophia: do watch out for denim . . . even though you have warn/washed a lot, it will still get you! A little club soda and a clean cloth made mine all better but man, I was mad at myself!

4. Yay!! It's a great color and I just love the Gathered Sophias!!:P

5. YAY. I have that exact bag and i love it.

6. A Coach Factory Outlet? Why won't they give you the 20% off??

7. I love the gathered sophia in Bone. I bought the large bag and the matching wallet in May. Unfortunately, I had to exchange the handbag with another bag due to the following reasons:

1) I barely used the handbag for a month when I noticed that the gathered started to loose it's tightness.
    2) The leather close to the zipper started to crack. At first I thought it was a color transfer but after careful inspection something was definitely wrong with the leather.

The wallet is definitely a keeper.

8. Personally, nay. I would destroy a light colored bag in no time at all. The wallet is a maybe, but I tend to go for dark wallets too.

9. YAY!!! The bone leather with the brass hardware is gorgeous! The beautiful blue/green lining is an added bonus!:tup:

10. the bone gathered is stunning, but i wonder why they only want to give you 20%...i guess because it is so 'rare' in the outlets?

11. I love the gathered sophia in any color!!! I do have the bone color and so far... No problemo... I prefer the large though... The same thing happened to me with the black msb that I got in the outlet... They only gave me 20% off mrsp bec they said it still showing as fp in their system... If you like it... Go for it!!!

12. OMG!!! I've always wanted a Bone gathered, but never found one at the Outlets yet. They are still at FP. I say, go for it! It is such a classy bag. Love the color and the gold hw is a great combo with it. I'm so jealous!!! I hope the large gathered sophia in bone will go to the outlets already.

13. I was at a coach store and saw the bone in small over on tuesday. If one is at the outlet they will only give the 20% coupon. To the best of my knowledge if a bag is not deleted it will still sell for full price at an outlet. I love the bone gathered, I want one in the large size. Good Luck with your decision.

14. I would pass....tons of opportunities to by bone colored bags....think this bag style looks better in darker colors

15. Go for it! I have her and love her! She's the only gathered piece that I own and the color with the brass hardware is stunning!