Coach Soho Signature Studded Large Hobo 6426

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
I bought this purse and haven't seem to find anyone else who has it on this forum. I was wondering if someone does. It was a limited edition and is not being sold by Coach anymore. I am so excited to get it. I paid $429. Here are some pics! Let me know if you have any comments or if you know anything about the bag.

-HandbagAshley :roflmfao:

Attachments

• coach_signaturestuddedhobo8.jpg
    coach_signaturestuddedhobo8.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 660
Here are some pictures that I have of the bag. I will definitely post more once I receive it. I should get it by the end of the week, I hope! I ordered a checkbook wallet to match from Coach..but, it doesn't have the pink detailing...just the dark brown and signature C's to match. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• coach_signaturestuddedhobo2.jpg
    coach_signaturestuddedhobo2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 524
  • coach_signaturestuddedhobo3.jpg
    coach_signaturestuddedhobo3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 460
  • coach_signaturestuddedhobo4.jpg
    coach_signaturestuddedhobo4.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 470
  • coach_signaturestuddedhobo6.jpg
    coach_signaturestuddedhobo6.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 518
I have a purse with an open top from Coach that has the buckle and it doesn't bother me at all. I like it because you don't have to zip it up, you just flap it over the top. Why don't you like the buckle? Just curious.

I think when it's fastened it looks great, but then the two extra seconds or so to fumble with it. It would flap all over for me, LOL.

I got it from eBay. I checked with Coach before buying it to make sure it was Authentic. It was the only one on eBay. There was another for sale, but it wasn't new and the handle was broken..no thanks. This one is brand new and comes with tags, etc. and guaranteed authentic or money back. I am so excited to get it. I bought a Coach checkbook wallet to match and a sparkly Coach keychain! hehe.