Coach sneaks!

1. My mom bought me these coach sneakers about 2 weeks ago because she thought they were cute. I think they're adorable, but every time I go to put them on I feel like they look silly with what I'm wearing :shame:

They're adorable...and they were free for me - I just need some ideas on what to wear with them! Jeans?

I have 2 coach bags I could use to match them, a large black coach hobo and a large brown hobo. But I really don't use them often - I'm more of an LV girl. And I think my black balenciaga would go with them, but putting balenciaga and coach together just seems...weird to me...? Arg! Opinions??

Here are the shoes:
    [​IMG]

And here are the Coach bags I have (sorry for the icky picture - it's a picture I took when I got them for my birthday in April - I used my camera phone because I was at my dorm):
    [​IMG]

2. cute! I think they would look cute with jeans and a tee somewhere sporty like a baseball game with the black--NOT brown--hobo

3. Hey there, I think the sneaks are really cute.. U can just wear with jeans and also shorts. its looks really cool with shorts :smile: those tat are really 'in' now,.
    Dun really have to match a bag. Ur black hobo is nice to go with though. But I personally thinks a big one looks cool when u are wearing sneaks & shorts :idea:
    Btw u have a really sweet mum :heart:

4. ^^ Ooh I agree...maybe not short shorts but bermudas would look cute

5. Hmmm...maybe I'll try it today. Yeah, I didn't think the brown hobo would work with the shoes. So I guess jeans - but what type of shirt? A black top or would that be black over-kill?

6. I actually think that jeans and any kind of top would look cute with those shoes...just my opinion though. They are great shoes....what a great mom...

7. I would do the black shoes, with jeans, a white wife beater under a black slim jacket.

8. Congrats.

9. Hey!! How coool and nice your mom is! That's a nice pair of shoes. I reckon that the shoes would also go well with a pair of gauchos / cullottes and cropped pants.

I think your sneak can go with any color bags since its a basic color as long as its medium to large size bags. Small or pochette accessoire is a No-no. My advice is be adventurous and have fun coordinating your look around youe sneak. Have fun!!

Btw, I just saw the same pair at Coach but its in fuschia color. What do you think? Should I get it? Thanks

10. I haven't seen them in a fuschia - I saw them in bronze though. I'm not really a big coach fan, so when I wore them I felt kinda weird having big Coach logo's on my shoes :hrmm:

If you love Coach, go for it.

11. I would just do jeans, the black shoes and black bag, and any kind of cute top in a fairly basic color. Maybe a pale blue or pink polo? A white shirt would be cute for summer too.

12. I have those shoes and let me say they are SUPER comfy!!!! I usually wear them with jeans and a tee/polo.

13. Cute, I think jeans & a tee would look good with those shoes. Just a simple outfit, yeah?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice