Coach sneakers tearose

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
2A91DD22-DE98-4ADA-8C3D-A8B753ADB531.jpeg
Hi ladies! Does anyone have any experience on Coach sneakers in terms of comfort?

I saw this on sale on Farfetch and immediately fell in love :smile: I know, it’s slightly over the top haha! But it matches my drifter tearose bag

B5D3B012-21D0-4420-8D99-BC34DEC182A7.jpeg

I have a pair of slip-on style sneakers like these, and I have a pair of regular lace-ups. I find them both very comfortable. My feet even slightly on the wide side, and I have no trouble with fit. Coach has fast become my favorite brand for shoes. I am very impressed with the quality and comfort. I think you'll be very happy if you get them.

Reactions: rugratsfc
I have a pair of slip-on style sneakers like these, and I have a pair of regular lace-ups. I find them both very comfortable. My feet even slightly on the wide side, and I have no trouble with fit. Coach has fast become my favorite brand for shoes. I am very impressed with the quality and comfort. I think you'll be very happy if you get them.

Thanks for the feedback - that's good to know since I already ordered them. Should be arriving in two days't time. :smile: Can't wait!