Coach sketchbook Sold out

I just went to order a sketchbook and they are not on the website at all :amazed:
Does anyone know if they are coming back? :confused1:

You should call Customer Service, I was able to get a willow floral fob with PCE after they were no longer shown on the website. You can also try calling your local coach boutique to see if they can find it for you. It helps if you can find the style number before your call. Again, your local store may be able to help you.

I am not familiar with the sketchbook, but I was in my local Coach outlet the other day and they had a stack of leather-covered journals in the men's department.

Good luck with your hunt!

Reactions: SDfromND
8356BCBB-371B-4B69-8836-6986EBBF809C.png
You should call Customer Service, I was able to get a willow floral fob with PCE after they were no longer shown on the website. You can also try calling your local coach boutique to see if they can find it for you. It helps if you can find the style number before your call. Again, your local store may be able to help you.

I am not familiar with the sketchbook, but I was in my local Coach outlet the other day and they had a stack of leather-covered journals in the men's department.

Good luck with your hunt!
I called 2 stores and both were sold out ... attaching a photo but yes, sounds like what you saw! Maybe I can get to the outlet a couple hours from here on Saturday —thanks for that info, gives me hope there could be some out there!

Reactions: katev
View attachment 3912363
I called 2 stores and both were sold out ... attaching a photo but yes, sounds like what you saw! Maybe I can get to the outlet a couple hours from here on Saturday —thanks for that info, gives me hope there could be some out there!

If you call the outlet first (best to do it early in the morning or later in the evening) ask them to search for the style number both with and without a F in front of the number. FP items get re-numbered with a F when they go to the outlet - it is safest to ask them to check both ways, good luck!

Reactions: SDfromND
I just went to order a sketchbook and they are not on the website at all :amazed:
Does anyone know if they are coming back? :confused1:
There is a beautiful vermillion sketchbook on sale today and for the next couple of days on the outlet site. Today they did a flash sale and teleased items from the flagship store: rogues, dreamers, etc...and this sketchbook. I paid $117 which icluded tax and $10 bucks for shipping. There is a 15% discount if you buy more than $150 and also free shipping if you spend $200