Coach signature jacquard marked

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I have been sorting out my handbags and have noticed a black mark on my Coach pink signature bag.

How can I remove this mark?

Many thanks, Louise.

2. Can you post a picture? I have a white signature carly bought it at Dillards it has a lipstick mark on it. I used a Tide pen on it and it disappear.

3. Hi, Thanks for the help. I have attached pictures of the marks.

Could you also tell me what a tide pen is?

Thanks again, Louise

coach 006.jpg coach 008.jpg
  4. I "Tide Pen" everything, that should work,

5. Tide Pen to go. I use it all the time.

tide to go.jpg
  6. Thank you for all your help.

I have just purchased the pen from eBay and will let you know if it works.

Many thanks,
    Louise.

7. You can purchase a Tide pen at any grocery store or discount department store...Kroger, Walmart, Target...they all carry Tide pens.

8. Shout works as well:smile:

9. If her avatar is current info, she is in the UK, none of those stores exist there and I can't think of any there that would carry Tide products.

10. Tide pens work wonders on lining stains too. Keep it in a wristlet, you'll use it on everything.

11. Agreed!! I have one on me at all times. They are wonderful little things.

12. Baby wipes should get that out no problem. I swear by them. I've used baby wipes before to clean Coach jaquard. It works wonders. Just rub gently, let dry, rub again if needed.

13. Thank you for all your relpies. I managed to find a Tide pen on eBay and had it shipped to the UK.

I am so impressed it took the marks out. I will definately keep this pen handy. All I need now is a wristlet.

14. That is good to know as I purchased my sig stripe from Dillards and can only assume it is a lipstick stain as well...guess what i'll be doing tonight? lol!

TMI...but does anyone else think the tide pen smells like (warning....ewww comment) vomit? Seriously? I keep one in my desk drawer and work and I can not put it on my shirts as it is right by my nose!

15. Did you manage to get the mark out of your signature stripe?
    --------------------------

Another question for you Coach girls, how can I get the pale pink suede to look clean as I normally wear denim with my pink signature duffel and I can't believe how grubby the suede gets.

Thanks, Louise.