Coach Sightings in the Wild!

So I was out thrifting at the GW outlets the other day with my bestie and a woman was slowly but steadily moving past us and she had a red (I believe!) Delancy drawstring! The other possibility is a Lexington Drawstring. It looked quite roomy. She had it over her shoulder, completely open, bucket style. And it looked full lol. I passed her a compliment and pointed to my bag and she replied back but kept moving. There was no time to ask for a pic or more details. She was on a thrifting mission haha.
I keep my eyes open now when I pop in Whole Foods, looking for my Pony Express girlfriend. :yes:

Last edited:
I know this is from while ago, but does anyone know the name of this bag? Is this a City Bag 9790? The strap seems much longer than the one on mine.

Yes it's a city bag. That does look pretty long. One of city bags I just measured has a strap drop of 21.5".
Mine has the same drop and when I wear it crossbody, it hits a bit higher; I’m a chunky 5’8” . The woman in photo is slim; if she is shorter than me, I can see this happening.