Coach Sightings in the Wild!

I saw a well used British Tan Willis at the local dairy farm’s fall festival! The lady was walking too fast for me to get a pic, but I also saw this backpack and crossbody bag:
A9892158-79BC-4B97-9DB1-E9F5AD0BB4DA.jpegB05C6954-8546-4450-A4D0-4857BE104677.jpeg
This isn’t Coach, but I was amazed to see what I believe is a Balenciaga City?
46F344F0-42FC-4421-B9CF-4BEC0B31B394.jpeg
LV is usually the only high end brand I see around here! Way more unbranded, Vera Bradley, Coach, MK, and Kate Spade in this area.

I see vintage Coach routinely in the well populated area where I live. Half the time it is a Station Bag and the other half a mix of the City, Willis, Belted Pouch, Patti, Duffle ...
When I turned a corner and saw this @@, I had to stop! She was very gracious and chatted me up. Allowed me to take a pic. She is the original owner from the '80's. It looked nice. Real nice. Really nice. Very stylish against her Nordic style sweater. I told her it was such a pleasure to see one up close!

20220228_202011.jpg

Disregard any recent posts where I said I was feeling meh about the style :giggle:

eta, sorry about the pic quality, I did not want to hold her hostage to the amount of time it takes for me to get a decent pic on my phone

Last edited:
I see vintage Coach routinely in the well populated area where I live. Half the time it is a Station Bag and the other half a mix of the Willis, Belted Pouch, Patti, Duffle ...
When I turned a corner and saw this @@, I had to stop! She was very gracious and chatted me up. Allowed me to take a pic. She is the original owner from the '80's. It looked nice. Real nice. Really nice. Very stylish against her Nordic style sweater. I told it was such a pleasure to see one up close!

View attachment 5339936

Disregard any recent posts where I said I was feeling meh about the style :giggle:
Did you ask if you could try it on and put your things inside, lol?

I see vintage Coach routinely in the well populated area where I live. Half the time it is a Station Bag and the other half a mix of the City, Willis, Belted Pouch, Patti, Duffle ...
When I turned a corner and saw this @@, I had to stop! She was very gracious and chatted me up. Allowed me to take a pic. She is the original owner from the '80's. It looked nice. Real nice. Really nice. Very stylish against her Nordic style sweater. I told her it was such a pleasure to see one up close!

View attachment 5339938

Disregard any recent posts where I said I was feeling meh about the style :giggle: eta, sorry about the quality, I did not want to hold her hostage to the amount of time it takes for me to get a decent pic on my phone
*sigh*...this is my HG!!!

View attachment 5339938

eta, sorry about the pic quality, I did not want to hold her hostage to the amount of time it takes for me to get a decent pic on my phone

This is a rather unique sighting! I would have been very excited too. I'm glad you were able to chat with her and she let you take a picture. It's a fabulous bag and looks like she has taken very good care. :love:

This is a rather unique sighting! I would have been very excited too. I'm glad you were able to chat with her and she let you take a picture. It's a fabulous bag and looks like she has taken very good care. :love:
It was! I feel like I am drawing one into my orbit haha! I started to walk by her, as my mind was attempting to process what I was seeing and then back tracked and decided to tell her I couldn't help but notice bag and ... go from there. She was very pleasant and think she enjoyed talking about it. She mentioned she uses a little shoe cream on it. I held back from giving her my phone number in case she thinks of selling it!!!
I spent some time earlier after dinner just doing a search for people here who have posted pics of their PE bags. :hbeat: So many colors! I'm looking forward to coming across one in my price range. :yes: