Coach Sightings in the Wild!

I saw this girl yesterday with the khaki/black carly. It was gorgeous! Especially with what she had on. A red top, black cropped stretch pants and some red hot heels. I already have a black signature bag (on the way), but it makes me want another bag in black.

Saw a signature multi-stripe tote today at Walmart (of all places...I was there picking up contacts)....and a mini sig duffle at the post office.

And at Coach the other day, there was a lady with a white ergo tote and an elderly lady with a signature khaki/chestnut hobo using her PCE card....I was like wow--that'll be me in 50 years!!

^^^LOL!

I saw a woman with a tobacco soho hobo riding a bike. It kept slipping off her shoulder (I usually use my swingpack if I'm riding my bike - yet another use for a swingpack).

I also recently saw a khaki sig Hamptons perforated satchel and a black sig stripe satchel.

A while back, I saw the most gorgeous woman on the bus with a white leather Hamptons carryall. She was this very statuesque blonde wearing light-coloured dress pants and a white belted trench, hair up, looked like she was going to an interview or something. So beautiful. It made me really wish I could pull off a white bag and white trench (and that I was a statuesque blonde - LOL). Anyway, it made me appreciate the variety of people who carry Coach, and the vast range of styles of bags they have. They really have something for everyone and something for every situation.

The last four "Coach" bags I have seen were fake!! (besides my own and my sisters). One lady almost had me fooled until I saw the putrid gold signature C lining.:throwup:

I even saw a lady with a fake Coach shopping at Somerset (most upscale mall in Michigan) in the Walking Company store!! (which sells expensive shoes)

I saw a crimson stripe tote while I was running out to Subway. I was in my garden clothes (DIRTY! DIRTY! DIRTY!) carrying my khaki signature wallet. We gave each other a smile-- but I am sure she thought I was a slob! :lol:

Tonight JUST at the restaurant where I was having dinner, I saw:

- a black signature satchel (hamptons? It's the one with the braid of leather that goes all the way around the bag)

- a black signature duffel

- a khaki signature and gold carly

- a khaki signature shoulder tote

- a fake red signature bag

Of all the Coach bags there, mine was the only all-leather one. People around here sure like their signature!

Yesterday, I saw:

- A cotton signature shoulder tote (from earlier years)

- A black signature duffle

- A signature gallery tote (the one with turnlock pockets)

- A khaki/tan signature demi

At the summer fair I saw a white girl (about 13) with a Coach signature swingpack, her other white friend (sister?) had a Mandy sig in khaki and gold, and the two young Asian girls with them were carrying a Chanel tote (looked like this one) and a Vuitton Dentelle (looked like this one). These girls were NO MORE THAN 13. I wanted to cry - they wore these to the FAIR.
The one with the swingpack was the only sane one - and their parents are ALL crazy!
Anyway, this was also the first time I'd ever seen Coach in my province. They must have been out-of-towners.