Coach Sightings in the Wild!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve been noticing a lot of Coach bags that I like appearing on the shoulders of ladies in my city (which I don’t think is a bad thing). So…I wanted to start a thread about the styles we see everyday (we can even add where to make it interesting).
    I’ll start first:

Yesterday I spotted a Medium Carly in Saddle/Khaki and a Signature Ergo Tote in Khaki/Mahogany at Targét.

2. Yesterday, I saw a natural legacy slim tote on a downtown crosswalk. She looked dressed to the nines!

3. I see way too many to count, but I did stand next to a woman at a crosswalk today and she had a black legacy shoulde zip with an "S" charm on it.

4. I see them everyday at work, but not sure if they are real or not. LOL

Thinking not. I wish I had eyes good enough to see the difference. Honestly I'm soo blind without my glasses(which I never wear) and I can't tell the difference between real and fake.

5. It'll be funny to see if some TPF members respond and say we saw them. Now I want to go up to people and ask if they're on TPF. Lol. :roflmfao:

6. I ride the bus every morning with a girl with a HORRIBLE fake. Usually when I'm out I see a lot of Soho flaps but rarely do I see anything out of the ordinary. I've seen one whiskey shoulder and one shoulder in sig/ebony. Have yet to see a Carly yet tho! Makes me feel special. ;)

7. I saw the light colored patchwork (I haven't learned all the names yet, working on it) at our Athletic Banquet it was definitely real!

Then I saw a horrible and filthy fake on a lady at Wal-mart. HORRIBLE!

8. Friday, I saw a Khaki/Gold Carly at the Full Moon Café in Tulsa.

9. I think every last female in Columbus Ohio is carrying some form of khaki/brown signature. You never see any unusual Coach colors or styles around here.

10. Oooo, I also saw 3 Kappa Kappa Gamma girls at the outdoor patio party at a local bar the other night: One with a signature shoulder tote, one with a signature stripe tote and one with a watercolor tote.

11. My hairdresser has a medium signature Carly, and one of my work buds has the current small signature soho hobo that is on Coach.com...I love the strap!

12. Great thread, Indigowaters! I agree, it'll be so cool if it turns out TPFers are spotting each other out there.

Anyway, I saw a woman walking down the street with a graphic sig swingpack (the ones from summer '06) in khaki/vachetta.

A couple of days ago, I had my very first Legacy shoulder bag sighting. It was whiskey, and it was carried by an older, somewhat conservative-looking, Asian woman in Winners in Richmond. I have the exact same bag and I was so excited, I wanted to comment on hers but I think she would have thought I was nuts.

13. I regularly see women carrying the small sohos and I saw someone carrying a fake last night. I haven't seen many of the newer styles though on people.

14. LMAO, we need some kind of secret symbol or something to wear on our Coach bags so we recognize a TPFer when we see her.:P

15. Oh there is! There's the TPF keyfob!
    http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/tpf-keychain-purse-charm-117937.html

And here's a link to a thread about TPF charms:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/support-the-purse-forum-gorgeous-purse-charms-32988.html

I've really got to get around to ordering one (or all) at some point.