coach sig stripe satchel parchment help please

nychellemm

Jul 5, 2007
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has the signature stripe satchel in parchment. Is it really hard to keep clean? Do you really like it? I've never owned a white bag so I am not sure if I should purchase it...I'm afraid that I will only be able to use the bag for a few weeks and then it will look dirty. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks~

ummm.....since the parchment is only on a small percentage of the bag, I'm guessing it wouldn't get as dirty as you might think. I would not be afraid to buy this bag because of the parchment. I bet you could spot clean pretty easily. Sorry, I'm not a big help but I'm trying to bring your thread back so someone else might see it and chime in. Its a gorgeous bag by the way. I saw this on someone the other day who was wearing it with jeans. Too cute!

I don't have the parchment stripe satchel but I do have the signature stripe shoulder tote in khaki/white. I have been carrying it for about five months and it has not been difficult to keep clean. I still receive comments on how new it looks. I say go for it! I love the khaki sig stripe combinations with the lighter colors. :smile: