Coach shoppaholic anonymous

kushitafuto

Feb 16, 2011
hi there, im ku****afuto, im coach shoppaholic !!! haha

seriously now, after the purchases i made recently at FP and outlet, i should put myself into a ban!!! but i just cant help myself, there are always new things i want to get from coach. i know most of you can relate.fellow coachies is this an addiction already? as my purse mentor, CRAZYFORCOACH09 advised me, "wait for it to come in the outlets" the waiting kills me haha and theres this thought that what if it will sold out ? haha i hope there is a cure to this! haha

Hi there! Yes...if you are not careful it will become an addiction. An expensive one. I used to buy multiples of bags in one style. Then I realized I don't really need multiples. I ended up getting bored with using same style all the time. Now I'm always careful on bags that I buy. You take care.

seriously now, after the purchases i made recently at FP and outlet, i should put myself into a ban!!! but i just cant help myself, there are always new things i want to get from coach. i know most of you can relate.fellow coachies is this an addiction already? as my purse mentor, CRAZYFORCOACH09 advised me, "wait for it to come in the outlets" the waiting kills me haha and theres this thought that what if it will sold out ? haha i hope there is a cure to this! haha

Hi, I'm spoiledlttleldy and I share your addiction. If you find yourself wanting something else before the last thing you bought arrives, you have an addiction. Coach doesn't help by sending PCEs, invites to online sales and emails filled with their new stuff. ;) I swear they can be worse than drug dealers. Hopefully someday they will find a cure. Lol.

Good Advice!!
In all the years I have colleted coach I can say I have bought two bags at the full fp store. MY chili carly that I paid fp for and imo wasnt worth it. The bag was nice, leather amazing but I didnt use the bag enough to justify the price. I also got my dove/silver glam there but with a 25% off coupon and i'm more then happy with that bag!

Now I have learned when things are making their way to the outlet and i wait! There is no coach bag imo worth the retail price, more so because within 2-3 if not soon they are at least 50% at an outet. So I wait! I have got some amazing deals there and im more then willing to wait to get more then one bag for the price of one :smile:

With that being said, I did pay fp for a leather wallet in 2008 and was more then happy with it, it as great thick leather that lasted and wore well imo compared to the soft thin leather they are making the wallets from now.

Have some control... and wait :smile: you'll be happy you saved some $$= more bags :P :graucho:

Hi I am joining the club. I am jenniletv and I am coachaholic! I dabbled in other "expensive" lines but in all honesty it was a crazy and expensive venture. Why have one bag that costs $2000+ when I can have like 6 coach bags (give or take) for that amount. I do love the fact that coach has sales and has outlets and that eventually FP things make it to the outlet, it saves so much money! But patience is something that is hard to come by when you see that FP bag and how gorgeous it is and how badly you want it. LOL Been there.

I was in the beginning stages of my addiction when I joined TPF back in 2008 with the name "CA-Anonymous" (for Coach-Aholics Anonymous) and it's only gotten worse since then, but I'm not ready for an intervention just yet!!!

I was in the beginning stages of my addiction when I joined TPF back in 2008 with the name "CA-Anonymous" (for Coach-Aholics Anonymous) and it's only gotten worse since then, but I'm not ready for an intervention just yet!!!

A fellow Coachie in NoVa! It doesn't help when we have 2 outlets and 3 FP stores in the area, either!

But I'm not an addict. Nope. Just because half the staff at Leesburg knows me by first name means nothing, nothing at all. Really.

No, really.

:P