Coach Shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. FINALLY, I got my dream job and I start tomorrow. I can actually start wearing my COACH shoes now! I have 4 pairs and I've never worn any of them for fear of ruining them....any tips on protecting them? Most of them have the sig C fabric, the only all leather pair i have is a pair of Bordeaux ballerina flats.

2. Oh man! I forget what I sprayed on the fabric part, something like scotch guard.

3. Oh and good luck and congrats on your new job!

4. Congrats on getting your dream job - wishing you the best of luck!

I don't really have any pics for protecting them so much as cleaning them. I have a pair of signature Katelyn sneakers, and they got REALLY muddy one day... but I just took a paper towel, wet it, and blotted at the fabric. No stains, and the mud came right out thankfully!

There's also signature cleaner that Coach sells. HTH!

5. I always replace the heel caps on high, skinny heels as those plastic ones are slippery and don't last long. I also have the thin rubber protective pieces put on the bottoms of some of my shoes - especially the more expensive ones - it's especially great for pointed toes -keeps the toes from scuffing. You can also use spray on the fabric ones - there's a lot of different ones out there.

6. I use a silicone spray on my bags and shoes, just have to be careful on lighter color leathers as it may darken it. Re-apply every few weeks or so.