Coach shoes on Gotham City Online

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Via Livejournal's coach_lovers community, Gotham City Online has a massive selection of Coach shoes on sale. The prices aren't spectacular, but they do have a huge selection and a lot of them are ones I know I've seen people talking about before on here.

Hope this helps people out who can't seem to find their favorite Coach shoes anywhere.

2. I've purchased 2 pairs of Coach and one pair Via Spiga from Gotham City online and have been very happy with the price and products - They ship their shoes super quick too...

3. I may buy a pair from them. I think I saw that they allow returns right? I'm awful with sizing myself online.

4. I've been watching them for a while and just orderd my first pair earlier today. I think it said the include a free return label with your purchase in case you need to send it back.

5. I LOOOVE Gotham City. :love: Although they always seem to have the shoes I want but not in my size.

6. I saw that post on there too, I really wanna order a pair of boots from there that I've been wanting for 2 years.

7. If shoes dont sell well on their website, they sell on eBay. I have waited for shoes I like on their site and it went to eBay :smile: They have 2 different screennames and I have bought from both.

8. Gotham City's GREAT!!! Highly recommend!! I'm going to check out the site right now!

9. I LOVE gotham city online. I've been buying shoes from them for a little over 2 years now. There's no shipping, no tax an it's just great!

10. I saw that too. I think their listing price on ebay is slightly different than the price on their website.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice