Coach Shoes | Do You Have Them?

I just called Coach and the Jilly flats are only $59 now (orig. $138 I think). I may have to order some soon because those are too cute. Anyone know how they run (big/small)? I have wide feet...

I have about 30+ pairs and I just love them all. I have the barrette sneakers in just about every color, they are my favorite. I can walk in them all day long. I have about 7 pairs of flats, i were them to work almost everyday. You can say I'm a little addicted.

I have close to 20 pairs of Coach shoes: sneakers, flats, ballets, heels, slides, and one pair of boots. I am a Coach shoe fanatic! Sometimes I think I just buy them to collect them! I wear all of them pretty often.

I have 2 pair of Katelyns (black/white and khaki/white), the 06 Kyrie scribble sneakers, gold Debbie flip flops, gunmetal Lyndsey flip flops, bronze Mayra wedges, khaki Catolina wedges, and the legacy stripe Tatum boots, and I love them all....some of the most comfortable shoes I own.

I have two pairs of Coach shoes. I almost didn't get the second pair because my original pair show wear SO obviously. I haven't worn the second pair and I don't know how they will hold up at all. They don't look very sturdy so I will only wear them in optimal conditions.

I just started getting interested in them. Currently I'm stalking a pair of Tattersall sneakers on eBay. I know how I am with sneakers though so I'm a bit nervous about wearing something so light colored.

I almost bought a pair of flats but I didn't like the toe cleavage.
I look at them in Macy's constantly but I'm waiting for prices to drop.

I have these:

attachment.php

Jilly Flats:
jilly01.jpg

jilly02.jpg

And I don't have pics of them, but here are pics from the drill-down:

In gold:
Q192_d2.jpg

In parchment (matches my Signature Stripe tote in parchment):
Q158_d2.jpg

In gold:
Q169_d2.jpg

what are the names of the second (valari?) and last pair of shoes???

I have the Abella Signatures and they are pretty comfy. I'm going to get a pair of katelyn and barrett sneakers. i love them. i'm also waiting for prices to drop...