Coach Shoes at Macy's

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Does anyone else find that at Macy's towards the end of the season they will have the best deals on Coach shoes?

In August, I got the cutest gold sandals that were origionally $100 for $48. And in the past I have found lots of good deals as well.

I've seen some on Macy's clearance racks for reeeeaaally great prices, though the styles never fit me. A few weeks ago I saw the tall wedge sandals there for less than $50!

DSW has better deals on COACH shoes, and sooner than Macy's clearance sales. I got the white Irelands (patent w/espadrille wedge) at DSW $20 cheaper and 2 months sooner than they were on sale at Macy's, and even then they only had black...I would have gotten both, but they run big and didn't have them in my size :cry:

My DSW rarely has Coach shoes & never for as cheap as when on clearance at Macys. I must have scored 4 or 5 pairs of Coach shoes at Macys in August... can't wait until they start clearancing their fall styles!

in august i got 3 wedges that retailed for $178 each, got em for $54 each. i also got a pair of gold flip flops that retailed for $78 and i got em for $24. ahh i love macy's sales lol.

Ohh congrats!!!!

My Macy's sucks. They sell Coach bags, but no shoes in sight!! :sad:

And my Lord&Taylor has NO sales whatsoever on Coach...my mom did score a pair of boots for $80 one time. And sometimes they have some bags on clearance.

I recently got the Tonya patchwork sneakers in indigo at Macy's for $60--I am SOOO psyched! Can't wait to wear them!

I have a common shoe size, too. I was so lucky to get them--I think the other ladies missed them in the sea that is the clearance rack.

(BTW, my DSW does not have good prices on Coach shoes, either. Usually about $20 below full retail.)

I can find great deals on Coach shoes at Macys too. I got my Ireland wedges and white Barrett sneakers both for under $50 each, I don't recall the specific prices. I ALWAYS check the clearance rack when I'm nearby! No DSW around here so Macy's clearance is my only hope!

On a side note: saw a pair of Barrett style sneakers there last week in the tattersall pattern. Soooo cute!

Ohh congrats!!!!

My Macy's sucks. They sell Coach bags, but no shoes in sight!! :sad:

And my Lord&Taylor has NO sales whatsoever on Coach...my mom did score a pair of boots for $80 one time. And sometimes they have some bags on clearance.

A macy's that doesn't sell Coach shoes?? :wtf:

I didn't know such a horrid place existed. That sucks.