Coach Scarf Print Help!

llin43

Mar 29, 2007
I love the coach scarf print, specifically this

dscf2480g.jpg

I was wondering if anyone knew all the bags/wristlets that had this print? Also it's not on the website anymore, does that mean it's in the outlets? I'm planning a trip to Buffalo soon and was hoping it would be there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Did you want to know the names of the bags, or pics of them?

I'm not sure if there at the outlets yet, maybe someone can help with that. I would love to pick up a piece if they are!

Pics would be great, but if anyone has just the names that would be good too. I just want to know what options I have, cause I definitely have to get something in that print! :biggrin:

I was wondering if anyone knew all the bags/wristlets that had this print? Also it's not on the website anymore, does that mean it's in the outlets? I'm planning a trip to Buffalo soon and was hoping it would be there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I got 2 scarf print bags at the coach store
scarf print small hobo in the same color scheme
5577_1.JPG

64dc_1.JPG

and a wristlet like this one:
40461-1.jpg

Here are 2 of the bags I know they had out.. (They also had a cosmetic bag, wristlet, etc.. you might be able to see some pics of those up on ebay)

Also - I'm not sure of any of the retail prices except for the wristlet, which I believe was $98 USD.

Attachments

• 11116_d1.jpg
    11116_d1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 11117_d1.jpg
    11117_d1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 104
I think they went to the outlets in Late August. I say this because when I went to buy the oblong scarf, an SA told me the scarf print items were no longer available in stores.

attachment.php

Thanks for all the help ladies (if there's anymore, keep 'em coming!) But I am in love with

attachment.php

Hopefully they have one in the Buffalo or Philadelphia outlets.. its gorgeous!