Coach Scarf Print Help!

llin43

Mar 29, 2007
I love the coach scarf print, specifically this

I was wondering if anyone knew all the bags/wristlets that had this print? Also it's not on the website anymore, does that mean it's in the outlets? I'm planning a trip to Buffalo soon and was hoping it would be there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sarah1029

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
Did you want to know the names of the bags, or pics of them?

I'm not sure if there at the outlets yet, maybe someone can help with that. I would love to pick up a piece if they are!

noshoepolish

Labrador Lover
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
The shoulder bag shown was a Department Store only bag. It came in a file bag and a make up bag. Not sure what else.

llin43

Mar 29, 2007
Pics would be great, but if anyone has just the names that would be good too. I just want to know what options I have, cause I definitely have to get something in that print! :biggrin:

renie

Oct 31, 2007
Plymouth Meeting
I was wondering if anyone knew all the bags/wristlets that had this print? Also it's not on the website anymore, does that mean it's in the outlets? I'm planning a trip to Buffalo soon and was hoping it would be there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I got 2 scarf print bags at the coach store
scarf print small hobo in the same color scheme

and a wristlet like this one:

sarah1029

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
Here are 2 of the bags I know they had out.. (They also had a cosmetic bag, wristlet, etc.. you might be able to see some pics of those up on ebay)

Also - I'm not sure of any of the retail prices except for the wristlet, which I believe was $98 USD.

Attachments

Lady Blackney

~Loves Coach~
Sep 28, 2007
RAOK, USA
Ive been looking at these on ebay. They have alot at some very good prices if you dont live near an outlet. I believe they had a pouch for 86.00

beautifro

Mar 14, 2007
Philly
I think they went to the outlets in Late August. I say this because when I went to buy the oblong scarf, an SA told me the scarf print items were no longer available in stores.

llin43

Mar 29, 2007
Thanks for all the help ladies (if there's anymore, keep 'em coming!) But I am in love with

Hopefully they have one in the Buffalo or Philadelphia outlets.. its gorgeous!