Coach Sale!

1. Coach stores are having a sale for all their summer shoes from 20%~50%. I think the sale will last for a while but they have a great deal on shoes!

2. Thanks Sunnydqt!

3. is it an online sale?

4. In-store only.

5. yea, this is the sale I went to a few weeks ago! Lots of fun flip flops, slides, for $59!!! :smile:

6. Darn it! I dont think I'll be going down to Orlando for a while and I'm not in Raleigh right now :[ The closest COACH is 3 hours away :sad:

7. boo! I was at Coach yesterday and my store doesn't have any shoes in stock!

8. Oh! Also, this probably isnt nationwide, but just in case - Yesterday in my Dillards they marked down the COACH patchwork pochettes to 50% off! They look like this (I have no idea what retail is) -

[​IMG]

9. Is this the only size they have marked down? I was just in a Dillard's yesterday and did not see any patchwork bags. I love them and would like to buy the tote.

Abandoned-my sister is moving to the Raleigh/Durham area today! Do you like it there? Her in laws live there and she isn't exactly thrilled about the move and neither am I. I want her closer to me!:cry:

10. Hey twinkie! Of the patchwork, I think that was the only size marked down :sad: They had some other bags marked down but I think they were a different style and I didnt see the patchwork tote anywhere. I could be mistaken, my eyes were wondering more over to the new denim and gold-ish patchwork items :shame:

Oh really!? Thats awesome, maybe if you come visit her we can have a girls day out, lol. I actually really like Raleigh, but then again I havent lived in a nice city for about 6 years (we moved from Tampa to Fort Walton which is very boring and small and then finally when I graduated high school I came to Raleigh) so I guess I'm just excited about living in a nicer area.

Aw, I understand how you feel (I hate being away from my brothers), but I think thats really cool that you two are close like that.

11. ^^ I saw that same demi and the one with the fish on sale at Macy's for $99 and they had a 20% off coupon when I was there so I'm assuming they'd be around 80ish :o)

12. thanks for the heads up. I gotta check this out for sure.

13. Is the discount just for shoes, no bags?

14. I was in Macy's a few days ago and they had a few Coach bags (maybe 5 or 6 styles) on sale for 50% off :smile:

15. damn! that is really cute! And, 50% off?????????? Alas-no Dillard's in NY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice