Coach Sabrina question

sona

Dec 24, 2008
I was lusting over a sabrina and have been looking for one casually on ebay. The other day I found a black one and I wanted to check out the microsoft cash back thingie. So I hit add to cart and by mistake clicked on Commit to pay!! I did not even know ebay had such a thing!! Anyway It said Congrats you bought this item!! I thought to myself that I wanted one anyway and could not go worng with a black Sabrina so i just paid.

I got the bag in the mail today and it is heavily scratched up. I mean all over the bag there are scratches and its missing one hang tag. GAH!! I mailed the seller and she said if the item is not as described I can return and will be refunded money minus shipping and restocking fee of 15% !! I paid $369 plus $15 in shipping. She will return $313 plus i have to pay for returning the bag to her!!! Is it fair to charge for restocking if the item is significantly not as decribed!!! I called coach and they said the bag cannot be treated , is this true?

I was lusting over a sabrina and have been looking for one casually on ebay. The other day I found a black one and I wanted to check out the microsoft cash back thingie. So I hit add to cart and by mistake clicked on Commit to pay!! I did not even know ebay had such a thing!! Anyway It said Congrats you bought this item!! I thought to myself that I wanted one anyway and could not go worng with a black Sabrina so i just paid.

I got the bag in the mail today and it is heavily scratched up. I mean all over the bag there are scratches and its missing one hang tag. GAH!! I mailed the seller and she said if the item is not as described I can return and will be refunded money minus shipping and restocking fee of 15% !! I paid $369 plus $15 in shipping. She will return $313 plus i have to pay for returning the bag to her!!! Is it fair to charge for restocking if the item is significantly not as decribed!!! I called coach and they said the bag cannot be treated , is this true?
first, you can file a claim with paypal if it's not as described. Secondly, while they say not to treat the madison collection, i have used applegard on all of mine without any problems.

Thanks affini, I wish i had just bough the patent graphite one from the store... I am going to retun this and go straight to the coach store.

If the damage is unrepairable, you should send the Seller a message and try to talk to her or him about it first. Then if the Seller is unwilling to help you since it arrived in that condition and through no fault of yours, you should file a dispute and escalate to a claim. File a SNAD and Paypal will take care of it for you.

If the damage isn't that bad, try using Apple Leather Condition. That stuff is great...I've had bags with some scratches and once I apply some of the goo, it goes away. I hope it isn't too beat up.