Coach Sabrina in Plum or Coach Madison Shoulder in Purple... Whadya think?

poppypink21

Oct 14, 2010
Hi everyone!!! Which one do you prefer... Sabrina in Plum or Madison Shoulder in Purple? I need your help... Need your expertise...

I am the type of person that likes very bright and colorful bags... and large bags, too!!! With 3 kids, I want a bag that is multifunctional yet very fashionable and trendy. Yesterday, I just ordered the Madison Shoulder bag in Purple because it was really awesome and eye catching... Late last night, I was looking at Ebay and saw some Sabrina in Plum...now I am confused... Should I still keep the Purple or go with the Plum? Whadya think?

TIA :smile:

I like the sabrina too. I found the plum one at my outlet a long time ago and didn't get it and I've been kicking myself ever since, it's so gorgeous with the chain strap and the patent is so easy to take care of!

i just got my madison shoulder bag and i love it! I'm a sabrina fan too, have 2 of them. But if you want something big to carry a lot of stuff and still look fashionable, then the shoulder bag is the way to go! you'll loooove it!

I like the sabrina too. I found the plum one at my outlet a long time ago and didn't get it and I've been kicking myself ever since, it's so gorgeous with the chain strap and the patent is so easy to take care of!

Yup, you're right!!! Last dec 2009, saw some in the outlet (plum, camel, and coral). I chose the coral at that time and when I decided to come back for the plum, I was told they were all sold out. :sad: Up to this day, I keep on checking the outlets, if they have any returns of that style.. and of course... their answer " Sorry, no Sabrina". :crybaby:

i just got my madison shoulder bag and i love it! I'm a sabrina fan too, have 2 of them. But if you want something big to carry a lot of stuff and still look fashionable, then the shoulder bag is the way to go! you'll loooove it!

Thanks!!!! It may be a silly question :amuse:... how many ways can you wear this? Can it be used as a satchel too?

Sabrina... Patent, bluishpurple, satchel, chain strap.
Shoulder...leather, purplepurple, shoulder bag, (does it have a chain strap? I think it does).

Hmmm....
What is the weather like your way? If it rains a lot, you might want the patent...
The large Sabrina is awesome...
But then again so is the shoulder bag.
If I could only have one of them for the rest of my life...only one...I would pick the Sabrina. She is patent. Very easy to maintain, can withstand everything, etc...

You and me both! Ahhhhh, the one that got away. I still think about that large plum Sabrina I left behind at the outlet and can't believe I did that. The manager even said "Are you sure you don't want that plum Sabrina on the table?" when he was ringing me up. Arghhhhhhh.........

In any case, my vote is plum Sabrina all the way, she's SO pretty!