Coach Rx glasses at Costco

tlingitgirl

Jul 1, 2008
For those of you who want prescription Coach glasses, I saw some at Hillsboro, OR Costco. They were all $139.99. They had four styles, six colors. Styles are Lila, Calista, Sherri, Colette. The ones in the middle are the only glasses with an adjustable nose piece.
attachment.php

Attachments

• cell pics_0002.jpg
    cell pics_0002.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 6,697
I think that price is pretty good for name brand prescription lenses. I was checking out deals for DD at optical chains last weekend and the Coach and other designer frames seem to be really marked up at those - they offer "free pairs" and "$100" off, but the Moschino frames I found were $369 just for the frame - less $100 on the "special" and I found them online for $185 and the reg. retail is only $250!! So, even though Costco doesn't take vision plans, they may end up being less expensive unless your vision plan covers a lot (mine doesn't cover hardly anything).

Those are really good deals. I have two pair of Coach frames and I paid a lot more than that, without lenses put in them. They make great eyeglasses though. They were actually the only ones in the store that looked right on me :smile:

Here's an odd question...is there a way to authenticate Coach RX glasses? I saw some on Bonanzle just under $100, but was wondering if that was something they faked too??

Not Coach.... WM is carrying BabyPhat glasses now, and they had some cute plastic color frames too. They actually looked good on me too! I am not one for plastic frames.

If you have vsp most of their doctor's carry coach or other designers. Mine had nice books coach sends them every time a new collection of glasses are out. I'm getting Anita on Monday! :yahoo: I just need to pick a color...

ANITA553AF2071.jpg

ANITA553AF2151.jpg