Coach ruined my Christmas!

well you obviously posted your little rant to get others to respond and sympathize. but if you're going to put this out there, you're going to have to take it too. really seems like customers think that they can treat or act however they want to sa's and sa's are supposed to just take it. give me a break. we're human beings, not your work dogs. what i don't understand is how every step of the way the sa and cashier did their job the way they were supposed to, and you felt the need to call and complain and seek reparations.

I've read your other posts as well. This is a forum and people are allowed to express their experiences, whether you agree with them or not. No one is personally attacking YOU nor are they naming specific SAs that they have had issues with. On the other hand, you are pointedly attacking posters and posting offensive comments to them. Honestly, it seems like you are no longer enjoying working in the retail sector as you seem to take great offense any time someone makes the slightest complaint. Perhaps a career change is in order?:yes:

I've read your other posts as well. This is a forum and people are allowed to express their experiences, whether you agree with them or not. No one is personally attacking YOU nor are they naming specific SAs that they have had issues with. On the other hand, you are pointedly attacking posters and posting offensive comments to them. Honestly, it seems like you are no longer enjoying working in the retail sector as you seem to take great offense any time someone makes the slightest complaint. Perhaps a career change is in order?:yes:

I've bitten my tongue (ie fingers) regarding the tone of his/her posts. Thank you for posting what I've been thinking :woohoo:

or i could be a sa who is tired of customers waltzing in the stores like sa's are supposed to crawl on the ground to give you what you want. i express my feelings and understanding as a human being. ive said before that no one deserves bad customer service, it is a huge deal to me. i treat my customers with the utmost respect. the comments that i post are directed towards the customers who the extreme and need a little awareness of how difficult it is to be a sa, stock person, or cashier during the holiday season. all i'm trying to give is a little perspective, as an outside person and a person who is in the know as what is is like to be on the other side. seriously. give me a break. just because i'm honest, and i say things that you don't like doesn't make me a rude person. you're rude for assuming that.

I have no idea what you are talking about... People do not expect that!!! Especially not her! Her husband went out of her way to give a gift.... its was ruined. All she wanted to do here is rant a little!! let it out!! Many of us have done that her and usually there are nice people to understand! You act like you are getting paid minimum wage... talked down to.... working by the fryer... with no benefits whats so ever.... Yeah maybe a career change is in place!! Plus you act like the 10% percent is coming out of your pocket. Its not like her husband bought her a 20 dollar bag... it was pricey... and she is a paying customer.... COACH must rather pay her the 10% then loose a customer that is just smart thinking!! If for any reason you have been treated in a bad manner you should start a thread and VENT. Rather than attack a fellow TPF who just wanted a little of understanding...
and this is coming from a 3 years worker at Macdonald's... now that is tough!! Which drove me back to college.

this is getting way out of hand. Yes she did rant a little about how her Christmas was ruined but in the end she received her bag. Over and do e with. Now what I dont understand is why you're (rude poster) coming g here and bashing on everyone for being customers? If I'm going to pay for something I expect sa's to be on their a game. I work for a real esate company and property owners come in and give me greif all the time but you know hat I deal with it bc that's what they are paying me to do . Now everyone kiss ad makeup!!!!!

or i could be a sa who is tired of customers waltzing in the stores like sa's are supposed to crawl on the ground to give you what you want. i express my feelings and understanding as a human being. ive said before that no one deserves bad customer service, it is a huge deal to me. i treat my customers with the utmost respect. the comments that i post are directed towards the customers who the extreme and need a little awareness of how difficult it is to be a sa, stock person, or cashier during the holiday season. all i'm trying to give is a little perspective, as an outside person and a person who is in the know as what is is like to be on the other side. seriously. give me a break. just because i'm honest, and i say things that you don't like doesn't make me a rude person. you're rude for assuming that.

No sweetie I am not a rude person because I am not assuming anything I have seen several of your posts and thet are ALL rude. I too was a SA for many years and I would never say the things you are saying here and believe me I have delt with rude people too. You may be being honest, but there are ways to be honest and still be nice at the same time. You need to choose your words carefully.

I hate that this thread has turned this direction. The thing is, in this place where "shallow obsessing strongly encouraged", I thought I'd hear a few "that sucks" and things like that. However, for this person to turn it around on ME and attack ME and claim I "must have thrown a fit" to get 10% off is ridiculous.

My point from the beginning was that especially during the Christmas season Coach might want to be more aware of this type of thing, and I hoped it wouldn't happen to anyone else.

As for "displaced bear", the general tone of her posts throughout the forum has been very condescending...there's NO DOUBT about that. As for me, I will place her on Ignore and be done.

I'm sorry I ever brought it up. Who would have thought it would be so controversial.

I hate that this thread has turned this direction. The thing is, in this place where "shallow obsessing strongly encouraged", I thought I'd hear a few "that sucks" and things like that. However, for this person to turn it around on ME and attack ME and claim I "must have thrown a fit" to get 10% off is ridiculous.

My point from the beginning was that especially during the Christmas season Coach might want to be more aware of this type of thing, and I hoped it wouldn't happen to anyone else.

As for "displaced bear", the general tone of her posts throughout the forum has been very condescending...there's NO DOUBT about that. As for me, I will place her on Ignore and be done.

I'm sorry I ever brought it up. Who would have thought it would be so controversial.
You have all the right to want to rant!! Sorry if you felt like you did bad for venting!!