Coach ruined my Christmas!

Well, just try to put things in perspective. There are many women on this forum who are having their Christmases "ruined" by illnesses or deaths in their families, relationships going sour, financial worries, family members overseas in the war zone, etc. Not to mention all the children in this country and all over the world who won't even get a Christmas. Or all the lonely people everywhere who have no one who cares about them enough to send a card, much less an expensive Coach bag.

You dont have to tell me honey. Both my brother and my sister are over in Iraq this year. My brother is missing a Christmas with his 2 baby boys and wife. And my sister is missing Christmas with her family. I am so proud of them though. Words can not express how I feel about it. We are all just praying that they make it home safe.

Consider yourself lucky! At least there is some Coach in your future! My Christmas will be Coach-less...lol.

As for everyone who has been having a rough Holiday Season this year......my heart is with you! May you and yours have a SAFE and HAPPY Holiday Season!!!! :flowers:

While the surprise might have been taken away, you're still going to get an amazing bag from your DH - and there are some people in the world who won't be receiving anything for Christmas, either ;)

Enjoy your bag, I'm sure it will look great!

Look on the bright side, at least your dh knows what a coach handbag is. My dh could care less and will most likely never buy me anything coach :sad:(although I can't be mad at him since he bought my xmas gift at Tiffany's:heart:) Beautiful bag by the way!

Merry Christmas to you too!! And don't be sad everything lately I have bought for myself my boyfriend already purchased so he had to take it all back...and get stuff i didn't get...

Don't feel bad..... I know you were just being "dramatic" for the thread but you still get a ASSKICKING Coach bag for Christmas!!!!!!!
My B-day is 11/29, my 31st wedding anniversary was 12/4 and Christmas is right around the corner...
Due to financial and family issues that have come up, I got a real small present for my anniversay and my hubby and I will not be able to exchange gifts this year... BUT...
Christmas will still be wonderful...we have enough money to buy our Grandboys presents and get to spend Christmas with them.:yahoo::yahoo::love:

SO, enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :yes:

Hey Tulsa,
I know that your heading was more dramatic than you probably feel..... and you ARE thankful for all the wonderful things in your life... and it doesn't mean you have any less heart for the unfortunate. BUT, it is a BUMMER to find out what your Christmas present is especially if you really didn't want to know!

Remember everyone, this is where our SHALLOW OBSESSING is strongly encouraged. That's why we're here, cause its fun!!!:wlae::wlae::wlae:

I ordered from LLBean and my conf email said in the subject (May contain gift information) and then at the top of the email there is a line that says

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]PLEASE NOTE: The following message might contain details about gifts from L.L.Bean. If you share this email address and have not recently placed an order with us, please do not read on. We don't want to spoil a surprise.

[/FONT]I thought this was a really nice thing for them to do!

they messed up.. nothing much you can do about that.

similar thing happened to me. i specifically instructed the associate not to send anything to my address so she put "do not mail" on the address section on her database..

sure enough, they mailed it to me!

funny thing is that the address window showed something to the following effect...

TO: Ms. Jane Doe
123 ABC Street *DO NOT MAIL*
Fantasyland, NJ 12345

lol nothing else to do but laugh about it...

I understand the joy you get from not knowing what your gifts are for Christmas. It sucks that they emailed you and your surprise was ruined. Regardless, you are getting an awesome bag!

I ordered from LLBean and my conf email said in the subject (May contain gift information) and then at the top of the email there is a line that says

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]PLEASE NOTE: The following message might contain details about gifts from L.L.Bean. If you share this email address and have not recently placed an order with us, please do not read on. We don't want to spoil a surprise.

[/FONT]I thought this was a really nice thing for them to do!

OMG That is adorable! :upsidedown: