Coach rogue In suede ... ?

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
Hi everyone ! I saw this bag yesterday and really liked it . My questions are , does anyone own this bag ? How do you think the suede will hold up over time ? Will this bag get slouchy ? I am thinking of purchasing but have reservations . Any thoughts , please share . Should I go for this one or not ? Thanks for letting me share [emoji846]. IMG_1487721712.321717.jpg

I think there is a thread on suede rogue if you do a search. I had this bag but sold it. It's beautiful but it was just never the one I pulled out to use. When I have seen them. They do appear more slouchy but its usually because the handles are folded out.
Its a classic...I'm just waiting for a regular size in pebbled leather in grey, not suede.

Hi everyone ! I saw this bag yesterday and really liked it . My questions are , does anyone own this bag ? How do you think the suede will hold up over time ? Will this bag get slouchy ? I am thinking of purchasing but have reservations . Any thoughts , please share . Should I go for this one or not ? Thanks for letting me share [emoji846]. View attachment 3612690
I have this one and I love it! I get a lot of compliments when I carry it. I am not currently carrying it, but I can take it out tomorrow and post a pic of how it looks if you would like... just let me know!

I have this one and I love it! I get a lot of compliments when I carry it. I am not currently carrying it, but I can take it out tomorrow and post a pic of how it looks if you would like... just let me know!
Ok, let me ask you, because I get in my head way too much sometimes...will you carry it in spring/summer? I think I talked myself into not keeping it because the suede feels fall/winter but I know that's like the whole "white in winter" thing. I thought about doing a MTO all pebbled grey Rogue but our SA feels like they'll probably do one at some point (which doesn't sit well with the no patience, instant gratification side of me) :smile:
Thx!

OMG !!! Yes !!! Post a picture !! Thank you so very much :smile: Can you tell me , how lobg have you had the suede rogue for ? Do you plan to carry her in the warmer months ? Do you feel the suede needs to be babied ? Sorry for all the questions . Its just that I am really loving this bag and want to be sure with my next purchase . I was going to go for the leather but its pretty heavy for me :sad:. I am use to canvas bags . This suede one seemed a bit lighter in weight to me compared to the Rogue 's leather version . Oh i cant wait for your pictures ! :smile::heart: Thank you so much .

Ok, let me ask you, because I get in my head way too much sometimes...will you carry it in spring/summer? I think I talked myself into not keeping it because the suede feels fall/winter but I know that's like the whole "white in winter" thing. I thought about doing a MTO all pebbled grey Rogue but our SA feels like they'll probably do one at some point (which doesn't sit well with the no patience, instant gratification side of me) :smile:
Thx!

Funny, I saw your bag first, with the bright pink feather and got the same combo with the burgundy feather :smile: I carried it all fall, then moved into my Red Rogue for the Holiday season. I just moved back into my Flax Rogue last week. I wouldn't say that I would not carry the gray in the spring or summer, however I have my Rocket Rogue and now my Beechwood Rogue, as well as my Cornflower Rogue that are next in line and more spring/summer colors.

I would say to go for making your own! They may not come out with what you want.... you can make the bag the exact way you want it.... just my two cents :smile:

IMG_3286.jpg
OMG !!! Yes !!! Post a picture !! Thank you so very much :smile: Can you tell me , how lobg have you had the suede rogue for ? Do you plan to carry her in the warmer months ? Do you feel the suede needs to be babied ? Sorry for all the questions . Its just that I am really loving this bag and want to be sure with my next purchase . I was going to go for the leather but its pretty heavy for me :sad:. I am use to canvas bags . This suede one seemed a bit lighter in weight to me compared to the Rogue 's leather version . Oh i cant wait for your pictures ! :smile::heart: Thank you so much .

Okay, so I will post a picture now from when she was new, and when I get home from work I will post a current pic. I carried that bag all fall! I carried it in the sun, wind and rain :smile: and I did not baby it at all! I got so many compliments on it! In fact, I purchased a Made to Order in suede because I loved this bag and how it aged and looked. I will post again tonight.

I will soon own 8 Rogues, so while I would not hesitate to carry this all year round, I rotate through the ones I have every few months. I happen to have a chalk Rogue and a beechwood Rogue which are next in line on the rotation, and are more spring/summer colors in my collection.

View attachment 3614379

Okay, so I will post a picture now from when she was new, and when I get home from work I will post a current pic. I carried that bag all fall! I carried it in the sun, wind and rain :smile: and I did not baby it at all! I got so many compliments on it! In fact, I purchased a Made to Order in suede because I loved this bag and how it aged and looked. I will post again tonight.

I will soon own 8 Rogues, so while I would not hesitate to carry this all year round, I rotate through the ones I have every few months. I happen to have a chalk Rogue and a beechwood Rogue which are next in line on the rotation, and are more spring/summer colors in my collection.

Loooove this. I'm really looking forward to your "aged" pictures!!! Do you think the suede has more "flop" than your pebbled Rogues, especially after a decent amount of carrying?

Funny, I saw your bag first, with the bright pink feather and got the same combo with the burgundy feather :smile: I carried it all fall, then moved into my Red Rogue for the Holiday season. I just moved back into my Flax Rogue last week. I wouldn't say that I would not carry the gray in the spring or summer, however I have my Rocket Rogue and now my Beechwood Rogue, as well as my Cornflower Rogue that are next in line and more spring/summer colors.

I would say to go for making your own! They may not come out with what you want.... you can make the bag the exact way you want it.... just my two cents :smile:
LOL...thanks! I'll take the two cents! Sometimes I just need a little logic!

View attachment 3614379

Thank you for posting the picture !! It looks gorgeous !!!! Cant wait for your other photos . I am happy to hear you love this bag style . Really helps me make a decision . And Congrats on your MTO Rogue ! I am sure that will look gorgeous too !!!!! :smile: Thank you again for taking the time to post for me :smile:

View attachment 3614379

May I ask how you treat your rogues? Haha I'm afraid to carry mine in the rain due to the suede and want to use it for everyday !

View attachment 3614379

What color is your MTO Rogue?

View attachment 3614767 View attachment 3614768 View attachment 3614769

Here are a few pics!!! I just kinda plopped it down in the bottom two pics. And I think it flops as much as my leather ones do.
Thank you for posting !!!! The bag looks great !!!! It holds it shape pretty well . Is there anyway you can post a mod shot of you holding the bag in the crook of the arm ? This is the way I carry my bags 95% of the time . And I would like to see how it looks :smile: So you had this bag since fall ?