Coach Returner's Remorse

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
We've all heard of buyer's remorse, but has anyone else ever had returner's remorse?

In moments of feeling that I have overspent, I tend to gather up items with the tags still on and return them.

Another post just reminded me about the Coach Pierre le Tan wristlet I had and returned. I could kick myself!

What Coach items have you regretted returning?

I am not sure if I regret returning this bag, but I do think about it sometimes, so maybe I have some feelings of remorse.

I have a weakness for small, fancy, special occasion bags but I already have too many of them. I also have a weakness for kristins. (I have lots of weaknesses!)

So when I found this leopard patent kristin clutch at the outlet at a great price ($102) I bought it.

I was delighted with the bag and it was gorgeous, but I kept it for over a year and never used it. I finally returned it and put the money toward a more practical bag that I did use.

I think that I did the right thing, but it sure was a beauty!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I rarely return. I have exchanged a lot though. I'm terrible about thinking that I love something in the store then I get home and am like 'meh' so I exchange for something else. This is why I hardly ever take the tags off right when I get it. I learned a lesson when I had to sell for a lot less because I prematurely snipped.

:blush: Well...uhhhh. I have been known to return a bag then repurchase the same bag.

I did that once. I bought a black poppy groovy and returned it because I had it in my head that poppy bags are only for younger women. I soon regretted it but a couple of months I found the exact same bag at the outlet for the same price and I grabbed it!

It has become one of my favorites and I am so glad that I got lucky and was able to rebuy it!

I returned a UV Candace and I regret it. At this point, I can still order one, but I really shouldn't buy anything else right now. Yet...I can't stop thinking about it and regretting it!

i have donators remorse. my 1st coach. it was a small black flap front. it was so simple and sweet...i gave it away when i realized it was too small and i wanted a statement purse...i have never seen that purse for sale again and the person i gave it to, probably never wore it and probably forgot that it was a 'special' purse-COACH- and just threw it out or lost it....

I am still taking pain meds for how hard I kicked myself after returning my denim woven Kristin sage. Have the other two colors and shoulda kept the denim , too. Stupid! Stupid.

I remember your getting this. But you'll always have that gorgeous brigette to lessen any remorse on the Kristin !!!!
I am not sure if I regret returning this bag, but I do think about it sometimes, so maybe I have some feelings of remorse.

I have a weakness for small fancy special occasion bags but I already have too many of them. I also have a weakness for kristins. (I have lots of weaknesses!)

So when I found this leopard patent kristin clutch at the outlet at a great price ($102) I bought it.

I was delighted with the bag and it was gorgeous, but I kept it for over a year and never used it. I finally returned it and put the money toward a more practical bag that I did use.

I think that I did the right thing, but it sure was a beauty!

picture.php

picture.php

I don't exactly have returner's remorse but I feel sad when I think about the bags I have returned: raspberry textured Carrie, dragonfly duffle, and the cute mini blue sequin drawstring bag. I still feel it was the right decision. Besides sadness, I feel relieved.

I luv u! U sound just so like me! Omg! YES. And YES. There was a DB side pocket hobo florentine I got and decided I bought something i wanted more at the time and sold it. Well I regret it now cuz it was just so smooth n perfect all around and florentine doesn't come that way often! There's been others but that one has stayed in my mind. It really has!

I go on small sprees and feel the guilt n need to hastily return some or one of the items out of the stash...but...after awhile time wears on a little and I'm ready to spend again. I think now see its not so bad! I could have kept those other purses! Then the regret starts!