Coach return policy

I have a question about returning FP at an outlet. Is that possible? I tried to return a FP bag that I changed my mind about this past monday and the guy said I had to do it in a FP store. I thought you could return FP at an outlet without problems. I just don't get it

If your outlet will not do a PA, can you return your fp bag and then buy it back at outlet price?

Depends on the store. Most say it has to be held for 48 hours (especially if the SA wants it for herself!). Pick a young unmarried guy and give it a try. But be prepared to return the bag and walk away if they won't do it for you.

Depends on the store. Most say it has to be held for 48 hours (especially if the SA wants it for herself!). Pick a young unmarried guy and give it a try. But be prepared to return the bag and walk away if they won't do it for you.

Ha, Ha, that's a good idea. The outlet I used to go to wouldn't let you do a return/rebuy of the same item either....They'd put it in a big drawer behind the counter and set it out the next day or day after.....
A couple times I saw someone return a bag while I was in line that I had wanted, and they wouldn't even let me buy it...they said they had to "process" it first.
WTH, what kind of 'processing' needs to be done ??

Wow-SA super nice. $300 store credit and they had just put out a ton of FP deletes and one amazing FP return. Pics when I get home but amazing morning because of the awesome TPFers that educated me from all these threads!!

Glad you didn't have any problems w/ the returns....Love your great buys. Sounds like you're having a nice vacation!

Thanks! The SA that is searching the system for me is a young unmarried guy!! LOL

Ha, Ha, that's a good idea. The outlet I used to go to wouldn't let you do a return/rebuy of the same item either....They'd put it in a big drawer behind the counter and set it out the next day or day after.....
A couple times I saw someone return a bag while I was in line that I had wanted, and they wouldn't even let me buy it...they said they had to "process" it first.

the kind of processing it takes in order for them to buy it!!:graucho: i can understand the working's of a retail store but i studied fashion merchandising and had to have experience in a store for a credit so i know how it works.

Exactly what my SA's tell me, they have to process it. WTH???

Exactly what my SA's tell me, they have to process it. WTH???

Basically they have to scan it, and show it in inventory. The only problem with that is once they process the return..........it already shows as inventory. There is absolutely no reason for them to not take it out of the draw and sell it, unless of course they are holding it for themselves.

I got my spectator Abigail that way. As soon as the customer's back was turned I was on it.

basically they have to scan it, and show it in inventory. The only problem with that is once they process the return..........it already shows as inventory. There is absolutely no reason for them to not take it out of the draw and sell it, unless of course they are holding it for themselves.

I got my spectator abigail that way. As soon as the customer's back was turned i was on it.

this