Coach Return/Exchange story from He**!!!! w/pics(very long!!)

I am sorry this happened to you! Nobody believes to be treated this poorly as a customer. And good thing u took your business to your regular store. BTW, congrats on your new purchases!

Wow, sounds like you had a fabulous day:cursing:

But, atleast you got some realllllly cute stuff and Zoey is so cute in her new collar!! PLUS you got the collar for free! lol Even better! That what that b*tch gets! KARMA! lol.

It sucks they couldnt fix your tote! What was wrong with it??

I've never seen that color Tote before, it's really nice! I have the Sig Legacy Shoulder bag (look at avatar) even though it's a heavy bag I love it. I've never seen anyone have it around my town, makes me feel kind of special. Enyoy your new bag! BTW how much did you pay for your Tote you found on Ebay?

I've never seen that color Tote before, it's really nice! I have the Sig Legacy Shoulder bag (look at avatar) even though it's a heavy bag I love it. I've never seen anyone have it around my town, makes me feel kind of special. Enyoy your new bag! BTW how much did you pay for your Tote you found on Ebay?

$240. which is $18 cheaper than I originally paid!!!

Oh my gosh Candace, Im so sorry you had to go through all of that. But through all of your b.s. I must say you have one adorable doggie with her new collar and you rock that new bag and wallet!! Sorry to hear about your sig stripe tote. Are you getting the on from e-bay? You go girl!:tup:

Good for you for holding out on the sale for your regular boutique - I agree with your SA that you deserve a discount for the BS you put up with! Great choices on the bag and wallet, they are beautiful pieces. And congrats on the eBay tote! Overall, things turned out okay!

Your dog is a cutie! That's what happens when you do good things and always be honest. You get a dog collar for free!!! So lucky! I wish I could get a collar for my doggy. Congrats on your purchases/exchanges. Lovin' everything!! Especially that Legacy!

Candacmarie: I am really sorry you had such an unpleasant experience at that Coach Boutique. I am glad you decided to return to the boutique which treats you with dignity and respect. Congrats on your new bag! Congrats on getting a new tote too!

Candacmarie: I am really sorry you had such an unpleasant experience at that Coach Boutique. I am glad you decided to return to the boutique which treats you with dignity and respect. Congrats on your new bag! Congrats on getting a new tote too!