Coach reseller right from the store!

Just an idea... Maybe Coach can check out locations of those resellers and then check which stores they might be visiting? I'm sure either the SAs there or the security cameras (do they have these?) might be able to identify some of them?

Then Coach may issue a ban letter WITH PROOF for once! And stop harassing/humiliating the true Coach collectors.

Can I get an Amen for that! 👏

I asked the seller a question, anxious to see if its gets replied too. "Do you buy the item after you take pictures or wait to see if it sells before buying.. also how the heck can yiu advertise sold out when you are clearly in the store?

I asked the seller a question, anxious to see if its gets replied too. "Do you buy the item after you take pictures or wait to see if it sells before buying.. also how the heck can yiu advertise sold out when you are clearly in the store?
I wouldn't advise getting mixed up with this seller. You never know how she might react.

One time there was a seller on ebay who had stolen her pictures off of tpf. I had bid on her auction. I sent her a message asking her if the pictures were of the actual bag I would receive. Apparently she figured out that it had been posted on tpf and decided that I was harassing her. She purchased one of my ebay listings, didn't pay, but gave me negative feedback, claiming that my pictures didn't represent the actual item. Ebay removed the feedback because it was obviously vindictive, but I was really scared because by purchasing my item, she got access to my real name and address.

I wouldn't advise getting mixed up with this seller. You never know how she might react.

One time there was a seller on ebay who had stolen her pictures off of tpf. I had bid on her auction. I sent her a message asking her if the pictures were of the actual bag I would receive. Apparently she figured out that it had been posted on tpf and decided that I was harassing her. She purchased one of my ebay listings, didn't pay, but gave me negative feedback, claiming that my pictures didn't represent the actual item. Ebay removed the feedback because it was obviously vindictive, but I was really scared because by purchasing my item, she got access to my real name and address.

Well then why can't coach loss prevention go on eBay and try buying from these people who are clearly resellers so that they'll have the names and BAN them rightfully instead of accusing people who are NOT.

Great now im scared.

All she has is your ebay name, no email address, no home address and no phone number. Unless you sell on ebay under that name she can do nothing but email you through ebay. And if she does that in a threatening or harassing way, ebay will shut her down.....which I think they should anyway because of the photos with other people's faces in them.

Well then why can't coach loss prevention go on eBay and try buying from these people who are clearly resellers so that they'll have the names and BAN them rightfully instead of accusing people who are NOT.
They probably wouldn't have to buy from them. I bet ebay would give them their names if they asked. Plus they have an ebay account and they could make a claim of copyright infringement for pictures taken at their stores.

They probably wouldn't have to buy from them. I bet ebay would give them their names if they asked. Plus they have an ebay account and they could make a claim of copyright infringement for pictures taken at their stores.

Yep, you're probably right on both accounts.

Then WHY WHY WHY WHY don't they do this!!!!!!!????? Because it's easier to look at a report on paper and see someone who spends a lot of money and accuse those people with no basis whatsoever than to actually do the extra work and shut down the true resellers. 😡😡😡

Then WHY WHY WHY WHY don't they do this!!!!!!!????? Because it's easier to look at a report on paper and see someone who spends a lot of money and accuse those people with no basis whatsoever than to actually do the extra work and shut down the true resellers. 😡😡😡
I wonder if they know. Did anyone send them a link? There are so many Coach listings on ebay that they can't monitor them all.

by purchasing my item, she got access to my real name and address.

Fear not. eBay buyers get NO personal information about sellers.

I just checked an auction I won last week and I have zero personal info for the seller, only their username. I only got their email address when I paid via PayPal and PayPal sent me a receipt. PayPal did not include the seller's address or name either.

She only would've gotten your info if you had shipped her something with your return address on the mailing label. Since she didn't pay and you didn't ship, you're safe.