Coach reseller right from the store!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I bet if you purchase, she'll run to the store and buy it. You should ask her for a picture of the creed of one of her other bags. I bet she won't be able to!

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
the Pacific Northwest
These resellers would be put out of business if Coach would open their FOS to everyone with the exact same prices/deals as in the outlet store. The only people who would overpay on e-bay are those who don't (yet) know that they can buy the same thing directly from Coach (or Macys, or Dillards) for way less.

Oct 27, 2013
Canada
If the person is a member of tpf, I hope they stop. Such a shame and nerve to take pics in store without their face yet leave someone else's face in it.

GA Peach

Sep 23, 2013
Atlanta
Just a hot mess! If you look at the other items she has for sale, there are more pictures of Coach bags taken at the outlet! That's a dang shame.......:nogood:

Suzanne B.

Oct 12, 2012
This seller is NOT the first to do 'store shots'. It kind of flabbergasted me when I first saw it, now I've seen it so many times that I rarely even notice it anymore.

Damn shame they can't at least wait until they PAY for it before taking photos and listing it on ebay.

Caspin22

Hopelessly addicted
Mar 1, 2013
Mesa, AZ
I've seen that done many times. I'd be willing to bet they don't even buy the damn bag at the outlet until their listing sells.