Coach repair question...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just sent out one of my purses for repair and was wondering if the purse isn't able to be repaired will JAX contact me to let me know :confused1:

2. I actually just got a call from the store where I left my bag to be repaired. They said JAX couldn't repair it and would be returning it within a few days. I appreciate the call, I'm just very disappointed they couldn't repair her.:crybaby:

3. I have sent one off in the past and called and was told it was being repaired. I just sent off my denim carly (from last year) because it was fraying so I'm on pins and needles to see if I get $ or if it's going to be repaired.

4. I sent my Ali in the first week of July. I haven't heard anything so I am assuming it's being fixed and returned... hopefully soon!