COACH RAOK sign-ups for SUMMER!

Hey Kallison!
Thank you so much for getting this organized! I am super excited to participate this time!!! I just sent you an email with all of my info!!!:tup:
I hope you find your sweet puppy soon!!!!!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are we sending out only coach gifts?? I didn't see it mentioned in the first post, so I'm just making sure I know the rules! :biggrin: Thanks.

Kallison, I'm so sorry about your puppy!! Hope she comes home soon...

Oh no I can't believe your doggy got away I am so sad right now.:crybaby: I reallly hope you find her soon. My thoughts are going out to you and your fur baby for a quick safe return.

Did you check all the local animal shelters? Maybe someone found her? I hope so!:sad:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are we sending out only coach gifts?? I didn't see it mentioned in the first post, so I'm just making sure I know the rules! :biggrin: Thanks.

Kallison, I'm so sorry about your puppy!! Hope she comes home soon...
nope, you don't need to send anything coach if you don't want to. if you can, great. if not, that's fine too. from the last round, i think we were more excited over chocolate and candy and stuff from target than anything else! hehe.

I'd love to participate, but I don't have enough posts...boohoo!

same here :sad: but i guess its better this way. my brother's getting married this summer and i'm going to be spending a BUNCH of money for that (i'm so excited for him and his future wife!)

i must say though, you ladies are amazing. i don't think i've EVER found a message board with such nice people. i don't think ive ever seen a mean thing on here. it's awesome. i love coming on here!! i will most definitely be interested in the next round!:tup: