COACH RAOK sign-ups for SUMMER!

Oh No.... I'm crying right now just reading this thread - I'm so sorry, I hope you find her safe and sound and soon. I'll keep you and her in my thoughts, I can't imagine how you're feeling right now :crybaby:

I don't want to sound nasty, but please please please only sign up if you intend to COMPLETELY follow the rules as posted by Kallison! She is putting a great deal of time and effort into this round (as she did with the previous round) and I'm sure taking the time to babysit gets annoying.

*steps down from soapbox* TIA!!!:flowers:

Kallison, thank you so much for doing this again. I know this is a lot of work on your part. I am so sorry to hear your sweet pup took a run. I will pray that you are reunited VERY soon! Sending hugs!

she got out last week...i was walking her and there is no stopping a beagle who wants to chase a squirrel...and, of course, she had just gotten groomed- so i didn't have her collar on her. :crybaby:

OMG Kallison, I am SO sorry!! :crybaby: That is absolutely awful! I hope you get her home safe and sound soon! Keep us posted! She is such an adorable puppy. Poor baby! :sad:

I just signed up I hope everyone follows through this time! I don't want anyone left without a buddy this go round. Ladies were all adults! Ok I'm done ranting

Kallison sorry about your pup I am hoping for a safe return!

Di

RAOK is supposed to be a FUN and KIND thing, if you are only in it to receive, then you shouldn't join, also if you cannot fulfill responsibilites as of now (ie if you cant spend any extra on a buddy due to your budget then its not the best idea to join....but maybe you could get some emails and send some e-cards, it just wouldnt be a part of RAOK)