~Coach~ Raok Fall '07 Sign up and...... Reveal!!!;o)

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Hi all!
I have had several requests and volunteers for a fall RAOK!! :nuts:
Unfortunatley there were some unfortunate glitches in the summer RAOK:sad: and I wont be participating, but Im sure those of you who'd like to give it another try can make this go around a super fun and happy experience:yahoo: So lets all get together and have a blast!! Let us know if you are interrested and the girls that are coordinating will post here for further info!!
HAPPY RAOKing everyone!!!:tup:

Heya girls!
I just want to make it double clear that I WONT be participating this time, so please no pms. The girls that are organizing will get back to those who are interrested. Thanks!

So a new RAOK is coming up! People organizing are myself, tlloveshim and Mariadele, and several others have volunteered their time also. I'll post up the new rules and other details presently.

Happy RAOK!

COACH Fall RAOK:
Start accepting apps: 8/15/07
Notification of buddy: 9/15/07
Official Start of Fall RAOK: 10/1/2007 - 11/31/2007
Present sent in october & november

Rules of RAOK

1. All applicants will be fully reviewed before acceptance.

2. There is no set minimum number of posts, but rather the administrators will be looking for the following:
a. # of posts in Coach forum to show you are an active Coach participant
b. frequency of posting (do you disappear for weeks at a time, or are you posting regularly)
c. previous history participating in Coach RAOKs (did you forget a gift, send them late, not post pictures, not respond to PMs, etc.)
d. content of posts (1000 congrats does not equal participation in RAOK)
e. MUST have posted a picture on tPF within previous month (so we can verify you do know how to post photos, etc.)

3. You are required to post photos of each and every gift received. If your buddy decorates outside of the box, please take photos of packaging. Descriptions of gifts will no longer suffice. Pictures should be posted within 72 hours of receipt.

4. Proof of mailing is required for gifts. This proof of mailing must be PMed to me by the 21st of each month if mailing within your country, or the 15th of each month if mailing out of your country. This can occur several ways:
a. in the USA you can send priority mail and purchase delivery confirmation for .65. You can also send regular mail and purchase delivery confirmation.
b. In Canada, you can mail parcels and get delivery confirmation for free (according to their website). For letters (i.e. if you were mailing only a gift card) you can send it registered mail and receive a tracking number. Cost is $7.95 including tracking.
c. If mailing to US or Canada from USA or Canada...the customs form number is considered proof.
d. If mailing in Europe to same country: Some form of tracking is required. I'm not 100% sure how it works overseas...and I didn't have time to check out each individual country.
e. If mailing to another country in Europe, customs form number/receipt number will suffice.
f. If sending someone something through the internet (i.e. gift certificates, magazine subscriptions), please forward the confirmation email to me (minus any CC info, etc.)

5. As a suggestion of a price limit, in the past people have spent ~$25-$100 for gifts. Homemade and thoughtful gifts are appreciated. Wouldn't you love a can of fresh-baked chocolate-chip cookies?

6. no vacationers. If you will be away from home for more than 1 week per month...don't sign up. Gifts have to be mailed and reveals posted in a timely manner as described above, and vacation plans may interfere.

7. If you are purchasing something from ebay for your buddy, please make sure personally that it is in a suitable condition to be sent out as a gift.

8. Administrator can remove someone from the RAOK for not following above rules.

9. An ANGEL system will be in place for missing gifts/unresponsive buddy, etc. Please PM me if you would like to be part of the angel system, to send gifts to someone who has an unresponsive buddy.

If you have any more suggestions / ideas, please post here and let us know!

Thank you for making a sticky, Kimmie!!

PS: Thank you Twiggers, for letting me borrow your rules!

^^

PM me now. 15th was sort of the official start date, but I later decided that it was easier on me if everyone started PMing when they saw the notice because I wouldn't get a bunch of PMs all on the 15th, KWIM?