Coach rainboots, do you own a pair? How do they hold over time?

PiojisPink

Pink Lover
O.G.
Aug 11, 2009
South Florida
I was wondering, do you guys own any Coach rainboots? I'm looking at the pearl and the tristee boots. Right now it's pretty dry here, but when rain season arrives they will come handy.

What are your opinions on them?

Freak4Coach

Living in the Light
Oct 23, 2012
I was wondering, do you guys own any Coach rainboots? I'm looking at the pearl and the tristee boots. Right now it's pretty dry here, but when rain season arrives they will come handy.

What are your opinions on them?
I just ordered a pair of the Violet Tristee but would love to know too!

MeanKat

Jun 20, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I’ve been wondering about the rain boots too, would like to know if they fit wide or narrow and if there is any arch support.

Oh would also like to know if anyone has the high heel rain boots.

jla25

Sep 6, 2011
Just tried on the Pearl Rainboot in black today... they are soo comfortable and stylish! They don't come in half sizes so the SA recommended going size up.

Freak4Coach

Living in the Light
Oct 23, 2012
I've had mine a bit now and have worn quite a few times. I ordered my regular size and they fit fine. Super comfy!!! My only complaint is the rubber smell but that seems to be fading over time.

ladyash

O.G.
Jun 5, 2010
Canada
I have almost bought a pair a few times now, but I never end up going for it LOL! If I ever find them at Winners or Marshalls again I am buying some and then getting the wool sock insert lining whatever it's called from Hunter so I can use them as winter boots too!