Coach Rain Boots

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So does Coach have any other rain boots besides the tattersol? I love the tattersol ones, but I would like maybe some Black or brown sig ones if possible? Like maybe macy's or Dillards has different styles? I really have never needed them.. I live in OK, and it barely rains, but we have gotten flooded the past few days and I would really like a pair of Coach rain boots!

Plus I am going to Baltimore this weekend, and it's supposed to be raining! Might as well be cute when wet!

2. i think the heritage rain boots are still out. they come in black signature or khaki signature with the horse and carriage logo. i saw them a week ago at my macys, along with the tattersall.

3. TONS... I have the Tattersall ones and a pair of the green scarf print, and the blue scarf print.

I can't fit the signature ones, they have a narrower opening and don't fit my calves.

I am eyes the new pink scarf ones now and they are available at Coach. The blue ones I got in '07 and the green ones this past christmas, but they are still found at some dept stores.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Must. Have. :drool:

Anyone know the calf circumfrence on these? They have the tattersall and the scarf print ones here at Macys but I've never tried them on because I don't think they'd fit my calves, but for these, I would find a way to squeeze into them!

5. I will measure my Tattersall ones.

All of the ones above fit me, but the ones with signature didn't fit at all.

6. THANKS!

OOOH I am so excited gotta get me some!

7. I have the signature ones (Paige) and the calf is VERY roomy. I'm about 5'8" & 140 lbs if that helps.

8. Thanks!

9. hey this is great! i was wondering what store these were at? the top pink scarf print ones. ive been trying to find out if those were real for the longest time! thanks:yahoo:

10. Not sure what store the picture is from, but my Nordstrom carried them.

11. LORD those are cute! I thought I was content with my Burberry ones... but NOT ANYMORE!!!!:nuts:

12. That pic was taken at Macys.