coach rain boots worth it?

1. i need some rain boots, and came across these online..what do you think?

P623_CNLB_d2.jpg
  2. I was tempted too when I saw them go up on the website. .I heard COACH shoes are worth it so I wouldnt think these would be an exception. If youre just looking for any designer rainboots though, Burberry has some!

3. those are really cute! i have been debating them myself

4. i have coach sandals from this past spring. and thy wouldget wet and everything and they didnt look 1 bit worn, their shoes hold up pretty good

5. I loved their optical rainboots last season and would have gotten them too if I thought I really would use them lol. It just doesn't rain or snow often enough to really see the need to get them. But, if it did, I'd buy um in a heartbeat!

6. Do rainboots make it to the outlets? I would love some for when I go back to NC, it rains and snows in my town like nobodys business! I saw a girl with some Burberry ones, so cute!

7. I like those

8. ^ Hey girl! Party still raging?

What about these? Its made of the same fabric they use to make the purses. .is that a good idea? I'd be relunctant to wear them in the rain!

[​IMG]

They sure are pretty though :heart:3

9. The only way shoes get to the outlet is if someone returns them directly to an outlet. Then they'll sell them off from there.

10. I have the dot rainboots and love them...they are the perfect rainy day accessory and I get compliments all the time! I have about 7 pairs of Coach shoes and they are all in great condition. Coach shoes hold up great as long as you take care of them.

11. yeah i dont thinki would wear the other ones, i not just because of the monogram but because of the material. thats why i like the scarf print, its more abstract.

12. i don't think Coach shoes are comfortable at all

in my experience there is no support or cushioning

13. I love all my coach shoes. As for whether those canvas ones will hold up. Someone read from the site yesterday that the canvas is water and stain resistant so I guess they can be used in the rain. :shrugs: I like the scarf print pair better though.

14. I love them!! The scarf like ones with the oversized Cs are my fav! They are soooo cute and adorable!

15. I LOVE my coach shoes...all 4 pairs! I think they are all SUPER comfortable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice